There's no way they'd do that one, unless it was a pre-recorded track, and I can't imagine where that would fit.

I really don't see them doing Globalist/Drones, tbh. Extremely long, mostly slow, and would be a big mood killer for people who haven't heard it.

I can go without Drones but they could use it as a pre-encore type of thing as a tape while the band take a break. Besides, The Globalist is like the CE of Drones. It's too epic to not play it. I dunno, if Matt is going heavy on theatrics again, they could pull off a Pink Floyd on us complete with lasers and props reflecting the album's concept. Have you ever watched Floyd's P·U·L·S·E concert film? Muse could definitely replicate the structure of that concert and do two sets and an encore. One set could have Muse hits and rarites, the second one would cover all the songs off of Drones, and the encore could have a TiRO/The Small Print + Bliss + Knights combo. It could be one of their sickest concerts yet.

Here, allow me to show you my dream setlist for the 17th of November.

---Warm-up---

1. New Born
  2. Supermassive Black Hole/Map of the Problematique
  3. Butterflies and Hurricanes/Sunburn
  4. Bliss (Extended)
  5. Showbiz/Fury
  6. Interlude + Hysteria
  7. Plug In Baby/Stockholme Syndrome
  8. Uprising
  9. Citizen Erased

---DRONES---

1. Dead Inside
  2. [Drill Sergeant] + Psycho
  3. Mercy
  4. Reapers
  5. The Handler
  6. [JFK] + Defector
  7. Revolt
  8. Aftermath
  9. The Globalist
  10. Drones

---Encore---

1. Time Is Running Out/The Small Print
  2. Starlight
  3. MWAH + Knights of Cydonia

Maybe they will play only the main storyline, having Aftermath as a closer :eek:

Imagine standing there during Aftermath, being totally bored, extremely looking forward to The Globalist being next, and then the gig is suddenly over :twitchy:

Maybe they will play only the main storyline, having Aftermath as a closer :eek:

Imagine standing there during Aftermath, being totally bored, extremely looking forward to The Globalist being next, and then the gig is suddenly over :twitchy:

i like aftermath

I would really like to see them do the whole thing, but throw in some songs that fit well in between.

I mean, assuming I would actually be able to go. :'(

So would I. If I am on my death bed I will have the two, strong men in my family carry me into the arena on a stretcher. I would die happy.:)

Bad news, mate. Matt confirmed they want to do Drones in its entirety.

But how?

I, for one, am excited to hear Drones live. d:

But how?

If they do play the whole thing, I'm so damn curious to hear Drones... How will they do that one?

They would have to hire an extra singer just for that as it's in four parts and Dom can't sing in tune.:LOL:

i like aftermath

I love it! :D

I'd genuinely rather have Guiding Light or UD again. They're a fair amount shorter and even, dare I say it, quite a bit better.

That is sacrilege in these forums. You will burn in hell for your siiiiiiiiiins! :p

Having said that it would be hilarious to see GL live, just for the funsies. I don't mind UD.

Also the new song effect has worn off and at this point I think Aftermath might be the worst song in Drones.

Most Muse songs get better when I've heard them more often. I really liked Aftermath the first time I heard it, but it's gone downhill from there. I still think it's quite all right, but expect it to be boring live.

That is sacrilege in these forums. You will burn in hell for your siiiiiiiiiins! :p

Having said that it would be hilarious to see GL live, just for the funsies. I don't mind UD.

Also the new song effect has worn off and at this point I think Aftermath might be the worst song in Drones.

Can confirm that Guiding Light is atrocious live, you chuckle for the first few seconds but then it's a steep and slippery slope into sheer disappointment. UD is a great song but flops hard live.

The only reason I'd prefer to see them is that I think Aftermath is by far one of the worst songs they've ever put to record and would be even worse live. Ideally, I won't have to see any of them (again) :awesome:

:yesey:

Although I wouldn't mind it if they played the whole album live.

I was really up for seeing the whole album a couple of months ago but I've already seen pretty much every song I'd want to see from it, bar Revolt and maybe The Globalist. Meh, I guess I might see it for the novelty if they did a special show for it.

I was really up for seeing the whole album a couple of months ago but I've already seen pretty much every song I'd want to see from it, bar Revolt and maybe The Globalist. Meh, I guess I might see it for the novelty if they did a special show for it.

Defector isn't one of my favourites but I think it would be pretty good live.

Defector isn't one of my favourites but I think it would be pretty good live.

Meh, I think it'll be alright. Not sure what to expect of the choruses though.

It needs to be an opener I think, either for the start or an encore.

Nah, Psycho or Reapers > Psycho are the only gig openers from this album for me. Defector can (and will, imo) opener the first encore though.

Without JFK, it could work after Space Dementia. That's never gonna happen though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯