Gareeh

Can't quite believe what just happened. Ridiculously intense, some real treats (Uno?! Agitated?!) and a jumper and t-shirt lost - sacrificed to the cause. Psycho is an awesome live track, and an equally awesome opener, Reapers was cracking too. Such a privilege to see them that close up, the Knights riff being played within a few feet of me. Wonderful, just wonderful.

HOW GOOD WAS THAT?? had to move from my spot just off the barrier in the front middle due to insane rowdy crowd:LOL: still amazing. BLISS!

Heres the best videos i took for those who are interested -

Bliss is probably the best one.

HOW GOOD WAS THAT?? had to move from my spot just off the barrier in the front middle due to insane rowdy crowd:LOL: still amazing. BLISS!

Heres the best videos i took for those who are interested -

Bliss is probably the best one.

Haha cool vids. Pyscho was so fun, everyone was so hyped.

I am so excited and nervous about Newport on Thursday, I feel like I'm going to burst into tears.:'( I am a relatively new fan so I've only seen them once, at the Emirates Stadium in May, 2013. As I use a wheelchair, I couldn't buy tickets during the presale. I contacted The Emirates about a wheelchair space. They wouldn't let me have one initially because I wasn't in receipt of Disabilty Living Allowance. I didn't claim it because, at the time, I didn't need the money, so I had to pay £50 to get a letter from my GP saying that I am genuinely disabled. It took me a week to get an appointment to see my GP and it was another week before my tickets came through. I wasn't out any money in the end as my companion's ticket was free, but all the best spaces had gone. :( This time I decided to buy a regular seat. I am lucky my legs are not paralysed so I can get out of the wheelchair and sit in a normal seat. The Newport Centre has been wonderful and have told me I can come in early so I can be sure of a seat. :)

I hope I wasn't the only one who really wasn't into the Marmozets either - I have no idea what all the fuss was about with people hyped about them but they couldn't get off stage fast enough for me... the only good thing about them was that they were so awful they made me that much more excited for Muse to get on stage. Personal taste but that was far too much shrieking on a Monday night for me!

But anyway best bit of last night for me was when Bellamy was having guitar issues before PiB so we filled in the awkward silence with "Here we, here we, here we fuckin go!" and Chris and Dom started playing along to us :LOL:

Just back from Glasgow, what a gig!!

Did Chris break a string before Hysteria?

Something happened to the bass, yeah - hence what must be the longest version of Interlude ever! It's moments like that that I really love about live music - Chris noticed a problem, told Matt and Dom, Matt covered it, inventing loads of strange new chord suspensions, while Chris swapped basses, then seamlessly they came back in, and...HYSTERIA. Wonderful!

TiRO from last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8jq2g28KNE

Hyper Music will be the last one from me today, hope you've been enjoying them :)

This is wonderful! :D

By the way, you're welcome to join the rest of us older fans on the Oldies thread any time! I seem to be the only person who regularly posts there who isn't from the USA. It would be nice to have someone else from this side of the pond but, of course, all Musers are welcome, regardless of age or geographical location!:)