Matt is clearly being sincere, first he said "hopefully it will be out this week". And now he says "all the news you want is tomorrow".

Announcement tomorrow that Psycho is on radio 1 hottest record on Thursday. It fits with everything we've been told

Hold your horses there. I highly highly doubt they're going to waste time announcing a single, they're just going to drop it, I can almost guarantee you. They already have enough hype, no?

Hold your horses there. I highly highly doubt they're going to waste time announcing a single, they're just going to drop it, I can almost guarantee you. They already have enough hype, no?

Doesn't mean that a release date or track list can't be released tomorrow though

I'd say they wouldn't announce it for the day(s) after. I'd not be surprised if they announce the premiere of the single a few hours in advance

Remember that the hype they have is only among us big fans, nothing more

Doesn't mean that a release date or track list can't be released tomorrow though

Right, I'm saying that's probably what he meant. I don't think we can predict whether the single will potential precede that announcement or come coupled in with it. I just doubt they'd undermine the surprise by waiting for a radio début.

Remember that the hype they have is only among us big fans, nothing more

Well I can assure you I am literally the largest as I am bloated with tangible hype.

:happy:

I've thought that they would just release it in YouTube all this week but I think it's going to be on radio one simply because Matt said all the news is released tomorrow, not "you'll finally hear it tomorrow " or something

To be fair, it was in response to a tweet asking him to elaborate

So tomorrow I'm going to pay to preorder the album so I can get Psycho. Then I'm going to have to pay for the deluxe cd version that has the 'making of' dvd. First world problems.

I dont know about you but I'm willing to pay anything Matt asks me to pay. My body is ready.

So tomorrow I'm going to pay to preorder the album so I can get Psycho. Then I'm going to have to pay for the deluxe cd version that has the 'making of' dvd. First world problems.

You should be able to just buy psycho without pre-ordering the full album

Oh I'll be waiting for the deluxe box set with vinyl, 5.1 audio, etc.

I think the artwork that was leaked on itunes is good, but I hope its not the artwork for the entire album, just a single. When you look at it, you can see the albums theme immediately - Mind Control, spies etc. Whereas with Absolution and Showbiz for example everyone has their own interpretation of what the artwork means. There could be a much more intersting artwork you could do with these themes. Just my thoughts though :happy: