How does it matter why I found it refreshing? You will just try to argue against my personal preferences anyway. Really... So pointless

The thing is, I have ready your comments for ages and half of the time you are not even in the slightest interest for the why but rather search for something to argue againstThe thing is, I have ready your comments for ages and half of the time you are not even in the slightest interest for the why but rather search for something to argue against :rolleyes:

lol wat. I just asked a question.

Doesn't mean they should.

I really don't get why you think I'm butthurt that Radio 1 don't think Muse are good enough. Of all the comments I've made, I'm not sure why that one deserves a drubbing.

Nah I know your comment was harmless really, it's just that I'm so tired of people feeling the need to bash Radio 1 because omg they don't think Muse are good enough. People have been so desperate to belittle them to ensure themselves that Muse can still be gods even if someone doesn't like them. It's been going on every time that statement has been mentioned.

Then... Glen rowe (Muse tour manager) yesterday arrives @ California

Kirk, Matt & Dom are in Los Angeles.

Marc Carolan (Muse engineer) traveling...

Tomorrow is monday.. embrace yourselves for another hype train of death XD

"Hype train of death", eh...?

Well....

droneshypesmlapple_zpsqmmdriyj.jpg

DISCLAIMER: This is a parody, so sorry for my existence. XD

They have the freedom to do pretty much what they want. Doesn't mean we have to like it.

Or that it would be good.

There is something to be said about the balance of playing to your strengths vs. exploring new ground. The latter is fine only when it builds from a strong appreciation and respect for the former, else the vast sea of potential begins to consume your identity.

For some reason I thought Muse were in England. Clearly I don't observe enough.

Tbh I don't understand the point of music radio in 2015.

I've played Radio 1 in length once in about four years, which came last month.

My car radio is still a shitty old analogue construction (with a cassette tape player!), so I kinda use music radio for journeys. But I prefer classical music while driving. In saying that, I do agree with that - I'm still surprised that with all this choice of music streaming devices, radio stations are still taken seriously.