so... just gotta stop speculating :LOL:

If Matt said Sunday, 9PM there is some kind of gig somewhere in Belfast, then that's all! Why bother speculating that today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will get something? I mean... we got some info already(iTunes, artwork, etc.)

PD: Yeah... I got hyped as well, I assume it, but just gotta be patient! :LOL:

so... just gotta stop speculating :LOL:

If Matt said Sunday, 9PM there is some kind of gig somewhere in Belfast, then that's all! Why bother speculating that today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will get something? I mean... we got some info already(iTunes, artwork, etc.)

PD: Yeah... I got hyped as well, I assume it, but just gotta be patient! :LOL:

Because Matt said we'll get something today ffs

You got Supremacy? It's got fire as an opener but it's nowhere near as intense as Unsustainable I think. I liked We Are The Universe into Uprising the tour before, but it wasn't as wicked as Unsus.

We Are The Universe is my favourite opening to any of their tours so far, such an amazing track! A shame it didn't get an official release.

Friday 22nd May: Australia, Switzerland etc

Monday 25th May: UK

Tuesday 26th May: USA

ETA: Depending on when they're changing the global release dates to Fridays

Good call, that sounds realistic, considering what we've been seeing...

Edited by CoolFunkMan

Why are you guys implying that "Psycological Abuse" will even be a track? For all we know it could be some weird Muse in joke referring to some random noise or effect?

No one is saying it's a track anymore. What you've seen are posts talking about the sergeant-soldier sample, which was labeled "Psychological Abuse" in one of the instagram teasers.

No one is saying it's a track anymore. What you've seen are posts talking about the sergeant-soldier sample, which was labeled "Psychological Abuse" in one of the instagram teasers.

Oh ok, using that as like an intro for live shows before an actual track starts? Hmmm could be a bit similar to the "What's he building in there..."