Maybe they're more anagrams.

They're probably not, but I just want to see if people can come up with something.

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=drill+sergeant&t=1000&a=n

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=hollow+point+bullet&t=1000&a=n

take your pick.

My favourites are 'Antlered Girls' and 'Hello Button Pillow'

3 months is 'just about enough time', it's nowhere near 'more than enough' in my opinion. Then they have to physically produce tens of thousands of units to ship all over the world. We will be lucky to see anything before June.

3 months is 'just about enough time', it's nowhere near 'more than enough' in my opinion. Then they have to physically produce tens of thousands of units to ship all over the world. We will be lucky to see anything before June.

3 months is more than enough for sure. They could have this album out in late april if they wanted

I doubt this concert is gonna be Muse but just in case it is, is there anything different in terms of the ticket buying process for a 'secret' gig? Or do they just go on sale exactly as they would for a normal concert? I've never tried to go to one before so I've no idea.

I doubt this concert is gonna be Muse but just in case it is, is there anything different in terms of the ticket buying process for a 'secret' gig? Or do they just go on sale exactly as they would for a normal concert? I've never tried to go to one before so I've no idea.

Depends. It's usually either get tickets at the venue on a first come first served basis, or there's competitions to win the tickets. These days, the latter is more likely, and if Absolute Radio are announcing it (if it is even a Muse gig), they'll no doubt have some sort of competition to win tickets.