I know. But that's still an Apple event and an artist could still play.

I doubt Apple would allow music "too offensive for radio" when launching a new product line. Given the seemingly political nature of the album, playing that kind of music is likely to negatively influence some people's moods and thereby decrease marketability.

In other words if Muse do play anything, it's likely to be sparkly and boring.

This streaming service theory seems less based in reality than the Apple Watch event. It's too far off for anyone to be hinting at right now.

I said the streaming service premieres in June, not that Muse would have anything to do with it.

I doubt Apple would allow music "too offensive for radio" when launching a new product line. Given the seemingly political nature of the album, playing that kind of music is likely to negatively influence some people's moods and thereby decrease marketability.

In other words if Muse do play anything, it's likely to be sparkly and boring.

I said the streaming service premieres in June, not that Muse would have anything to do with it.

I know what you said, just chose to address another theory floating about pertaining to the June event.

Muse aren't going go play for some boring Apple Watch event. They are apparently releasing a dark and supposedly heavy album, for all we know Matt might just have met that guy for some ideas about the album release. Obviously the album will be on iTunes; no matter how "offensive" it might be.

The 0615 on the drone is obviously hinting at a June release. To say it's 06 days and 15 hours is too specific and reading way too into it.

That's just my ten cents.

Muse aren't going go play for some boring Apple Watch event. They are apparently releasing a dark and supposedly heavy album, for all we know Matt might just have met that guy for some ideas about the album release. Obviously the album will be on iTunes; no matter how "offensive" it might be.

The 0615 on the drone is obviously hinting at a June release. To say it's 06 days and 15 hours is too specific and reading way too into it.

That's just my ten cents.

can i get a refund

Muse won't be that stupid to write songs about capitalism's power,conspiracys,how fucked up the world is etc and then release their album through Apple which is the king of all those things Matt writes about :LOL:

I really, really wish I believed that...

No, it's not because it's illegal. However much you may dislike what they did it was legal so the analogy doesn't work.

Also which 'sink' is this you are referring to, do they just collectively have one big sink that I'm unaware of at present :LOL:

Shitting in a sink is illegal? :unsure: I mean, who'd shit in a sink..?!? Yeah...

My HDD recently crashed; the one iTunes was apparently storing all my music on when I imported it.

Because of the way the software is set up, I essentially had to delete everything and start over, as I had to reimport all my CDs manually, and the software was getting confused when I tried to do with all the stupid little (!) on every song.

Then, when I tried to get my purchases back that I actually made on iTunes, not only were there only about 1/10th of the songs in my purchase log, when I would try and redownload a song I remembered having purchased (and had on my pre-sync iPod... there was no record and they wanted me to repurchase... and then when I did try that, it said I'd already bought it, but no download link showed up?

Then I said fuck it, and just went back to using CDs in the car.

So yeah... fuck those guys.

Can't find a new player worth a damn, either. Found some nice looking Sony one, and they want a grand for it. :noey:

Is there any evidence the single will feature maximum riffage? It could be gangsta rap for all we know or have I missed something?

No leads on the single so far besides that "psychological abuse" clip. By the way Fabri, is the "top 30 fail" thing a post count from the last thread?

Is there any evidence the single will feature maximum riffage? It could be gangsta rap for all we know or have I missed something?

There's plenty of evidence. For a start they're playing Download festival so the audience will kill them if they pull out something like TSL or TR. And then there's that interview where matt talked about trying to write songs in the style of Origin of Symmetry again and how he's come around on the guitar solo idea

Why Goliath? I mean, it's great n'all, but it's no Comatorium.

I love me some Deloused, but I think Goliath is the closest to what Muse's version of prog considering their current approach could sound like IMO. I feel like Matt could put out a solo record of stuff either like Frances or Octa on his own depending on his mood though lol

I have no idea about music industry, so here is my question:

Do Singles sometimes get released on weekends or rather not?

I really though this week could have been it, but I guess we have to wait till end of March like the estimated compared schedule hinted at (posted somewhere at the beginning of thread)... :$

I have no idea about music industry, so here is my question:

Do Singles sometimes get released on weekends or rather not?

I really though this week could have been it, but I guess we have to wait till end of March like the estimated compared schedule hinted at (posted somewhere at the beginning of thread)... :$

I will eat my own asshole if this single doesn't come out by the end of March.

Just revised the dates of T2L, and basically even with cancelling out the specialty of Olympics and survival being premiered early:

It does give us another month window to wait for the single. Tracklist etc could very well be released in the next 1-2 weeks, but other than that if it at all has the more or less same time window in release schedule the single should be coming out in early April..... :/

I obviously took the June with 0615 as release date...

I hope I am completly wrong