Wouldn't it be great if you had the option to get rid of the U2 album, oh yeah you can...

Oh that makes it ok then. "We gave you a virus, sorry! Click here and you can delete it. All good?"

I really don't want them to play at the event. Not because I don't like Apple. It's just that it feels an ungenuine thing to do, with all the "fuck the corporations!!!! You're all drones!!!! Brainwashed!!!!" vibe the album might have.

Oh that makes it ok then. "We gave you a virus, sorry! Click here and you can delete it. All good?"

I really don't want them to play at the event. Not because I don't like Apple. It's just that it feels an ungenuine thing to do, with all the "fuck the corporations!!!! You're all drones!!!! Brainwashed!!!!" vibe the album might have.

Totally agree with you on that point, don't see how anyone couldn't.

I just want this album/single ASAP and if they have to be hypocrites for that to happen then so be it :LOL:

At the end of the day it won't detract from the quality of the music and It's not like they haven't been hypocrites in the past...

This. But also maybe because I don't like Apple. :p

I doubt this is what he meant, because Uprising fits your description yet got huge airplay. It could only really be the opposite option, given this.

Uprising wasn't so direct though really, it as pretty vague as to who "they" were that matt was talking about. Maybe he means this one as a more direct, to the point way of being offensive without being derogatory

It's like a total stranger entering your house to put shit food in your fridge and not caring that they entered your house randomly.

But then using iTunes is like renting a house where the landlord can walk in whenever he wants.

It's like a total stranger entering your house to put shit food in your fridge and not caring that they entered your house randomly.

But then using iTunes is like renting a house where the landlord can walk in whenever he wants.

Yes, great extension of the metaphor

Now were getting somewhere!

I really don't think they'll play the new track, but Starlight or something. I think it'll be old pop track --> Tim Cook "New Muse track exclusively on iTunes folks after this show!" --> drop

Or, Tim Cook "New Muse track available now! Muse are here to perform it for you!" --> drop --> performance.

I think the former is more likely if anything.

I really don't think they'll play the new track, but Starlight or something. I think it'll be old pop track --> Tim Cook "New Muse track exclusively on iTunes folks after this show!" --> drop

Or, Tim Cook "New Muse track available now! Muse are here to perform it for you!" --> drop --> performance.

I think the former is more likely if anything.

Madness

Yeah, I guess it's more like taking a shit in their sink.

No, it's not because it's illegal. However much you may dislike what they did it was legal so the analogy doesn't work.

Also which 'sink' is this you are referring to, do they just collectively have one big sink that I'm unaware of at present :LOL:

No, it's not because it's illegal. However much you may dislike what they did it was legal so the analogy doesn't work.

Also which 'sink' is this you are referring to, do they just collectively have one big sink that I'm unaware of at present :LOL:

On a level of social conduct, I think the analogy works.