Yea. Agreed.

On another note: New tweet of nowherethomas titles that harrison ford is a muse fan?

What? I expected some new weird trolling news about the next single or sth..... let down :(

Harrison Ford is in hospital after a plane crash.

I dont understand.... Could you explain, please?

It's a rallying call turned meme by Death Grips fans over the second half of a double album that was supposed to come out last year, DG "broke up" then reunited and have been leading their fans on a wild goose chase for release info (not unlike ours) until they just tonight announced it'll be out March 21.

tl;dr Death Grips = Tom Kirk except they announce dates for things

It's a rallying call turned meme by Death Grips fans over the second half of a double album that was supposed to come out last year, DG "broke up" then reunited and have been leading their fans on a wild goose chase for release info (not unlike ours) until they just tonight announced it'll be out March 21.

tl;dr Death Grips = Tom Kirk except they announce dates for things

Ah, thanks :)

Maybe they're just gonna slowly and painfully release the album through Instagram teasers

Muse set the record for the first album fully released on Instagram.

In other words if Apple stream this I don't think it will be too bad (if it is through iTunes for free). The same thing happened for Daft Punk's new album and that was amazing.

Haven't listened to the clip yet because I'm on my phone but I'm guessing it's like a wild, loud guitar solo? I'm hearing comparisons to New Born and Recess?

Recess maybe, New Born - for me - definitely a no!

For me its just new, and I love it. Muse could do it again for me :)

Made me think of the godfather haha

One of my all time favourite movies

its a little sinister so I cant wait to hear how the lyrics connect

..or the lyrics might ruin it :LOL:

interesting that there is no piano snippet yet. Or have I missed one?

its a little sinister so I cant wait to hear how the lyrics connect

..or the lyrics might ruin it :LOL:

interesting that there is no piano snippet yet. Or have I missed one?

None yet. Although we did see piano on the mixing desk in one. I'm so keen to find out where all these little parts fit in. Im sure it will still be like nothing we expect