Dear Zane Lowe,

Please may I have my two hours back. I listened on behalf of the Muse community and would flood the forums with alerts such as:

ERMERGHERD MOOSE ON RADIO UNO NOW and stuff like that.

But no.

You had to play that disastrous Jack U (Skrillex + Diplo, yeah I couldn't think of a worse combo myself) song with Justin Bieber on. Even typing his name makes my hands bleed with pain. Plus enduring six minutes of Kanye West is worse torture than being forced to see a 45 minute Dizzee Rascal set (the promise of Muse at the end made it better, just).

Screw the other acts that are on for the rest of the week (unless it is Biffy Clyro or some other awesome band like that). Just play the new Muse song. On repeat. Forever.

Yours sincerely,

3Dimensions

Dear Zane Lowe,

Please may I have my two hours back. I listened on behalf of the Muse community and would flood the forums with alerts such as:

But no.

You had to play that disastrous Jack U (Skrillex + Diplo, yeah I couldn't think of a worse combo myself) song with Justin Bieber on. Even typing his name makes my hands bleed with pain. Plus enduring six minutes of Kanye West is worse torture than being forced to see a 45 minute Dizzee Rascal set (the promise of Muse at the end made it better, just).

Screw the other acts that are on for the rest of the week (unless it is Biffy Clyro or some other awesome band like that). Just play the new Muse song. On repeat. Forever.

Yours sincerely,

3Dimensions

Nice fedora

Dear Zane Lowe,

But no.

Yours sincerely,

3Dimensions

You are the worst.

Dear Zane Lowe,

But no.

Yours sincerely,

3Dimensions

DAE this generation's music sux?

being forced to

Lol.

Dear Zane Lowe,

But no.

Yours sincerely,

3Dimensions

Don't think Zane logs in to this board very much so he probably wouldn't see that. He doesn't really owe you anything either as he is just doing his job and has never even mentioned anything about a Muse exclusive.

You are the worst.

Forgot to ask if we could have a pwoper good time.Opportunity wasted. Seriously what's up with your posts though, there's always a shroud of negativity directed towards me from you, no matter what part of the forum it is. Lighten up!

With the consistency of the Instagram posts we can at least hope for a couple of bars from a new song, that or more behind the scenes stuff - would like more of that to be honest.

Could happen but I really doubt we'll get the single this week now

Hmmm I wonder if Matt had done this German interview before or after he tweeted that person on twitter talking about playing "Citizen Erased II". If after, then we could still see it played live in the summer even if it doesn't make the album.

If it really doesn't fit the album stylistically though, I would much rather hear it as a stand alone single at another date. Really don't want another genre mix and match like T2L.

What's funny is I think people here actually expect to get a song called Citizen Erased II. Not even Muse would be that daft to call it that. It'll be something else in the style of CE and likely a direct continuation of it (as its been said already) but I'll laugh if its literally called CE2.

I thought this is where people got the idea that Citizen Erased Pt II was coming.

People got the idea from the tweet, but nobody knew if Matt was serious because he constantly makes claims online (probably with the best intentions) only to go back on them in the future. The 20th anniversary tour being an example. It was quite possible he could have been joking and indeed I must say I personally thought he was, but his comments in this interview appear to confirm it.

What's funny is I think people here actually expect to get a song called Citizen Erased II. Not even Muse would be that daft to call it that. It'll be something else in the style of CE and likely a direct continuation of it (as its been said already) but I'll laugh if its literally called CE2.

This board is laughable sometimes

Except he literally agreed in an interview that he tried to write a sequel to Citizen Erased. Nobody is saying it's going to be called that, but since there isn't another name for it, i'm sure it will do for the moment.

Except he literally agreed in an interview that he tried to write a sequel to Citizen Erased. Nobody is saying it's going to be called that, but since there isn't another name for it, i'm sure it will do for the moment.

Yep. People are only referring to it as CE2 because we have nothing else to go on and it's an easy reference.