Big R1 premieres are usually Monday nights, but I think we'd have got an inkling by now if it was to be tomorrow.

Yeah I thought they would announce it like one week in advance so as to hype it and get a bigger audience. :unsure:

I still think they can easily have a premiere for the single tomorrow. News travels fast these days, so Muse could announce the air time via their site/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/etc, and by the time it airs, enough people would know and be tuning in to Zane's show, just in time to hear it.

Hi, been lurking here for a while but have never posted.

While people are discussing Zane Lowe I thought i'd mention his schedule for the week.

(from the BBC)

Monday 2nd

Zane has an in-depth chat with St Vincent.

Tuesday 3rd

Axwell and Ingrosso join Zane for Fan Club, plus he has a Hottest Record from the Wombats.

Wednesday 4th

The Vaccines are in session from Maida Vale, plus a Hottest Record from Coasts.

Thursday 5th

Zane is in the hot seat one last time before heading stateside!

If Zane is announcing the single, it would have to be tomorrow or thursday. As I imagine it would be his hottest record.

Not convinced personally, but could be I suppose. I just think it's the usual joke over Tom's username.

B_BNwnlVIAEc8oN.jpg:large

Nah, he wouldn't go to that much effort just to troll. Or reply to a question he has already answered in the past.

Schedules can be changed at short notice - there is no way whatsoever, last show or not, Zane would turn down a Muse exclusive. That'd be a massive draw for one of his last shows.

I agree. Radio 1, and Zane in particular has a massive link with Muse. I think It would be an honour for both parties.

Also, slightly related, Dom was seen partying with Radio 1 DJ Jameela Jamil. Don't know if that has any relevance

Schedules can be changed at short notice - there is no way whatsoever, last show or not, Zane would turn down a Muse exclusive. That'd be a massive draw for one of his last shows.

Yea I suppose the schedule could change, Zane is a huge fanboy haha.

Just thought I'd post it, might give us some indication at least.