Is that like how Coke tastes better out of a glass bottle?

I'm not sure if it's the same as that. Only Macaroon and nerd herd will be able to answer that, as I've only had them out of bottles.

Hoping to get a proper demo of black holes and revolutions for you and ross_gerry soon.

I'm not sure if it's the same as that. Only Macaroon and nerd herd will be able to answer that, as I've only had them out of bottles.

Hoping to get a proper demo of black holes and revolutions for you and ross_gerry soon.

Irn-Bru is better in a can than in a plastic bottle and is even better in a glass bottle.

There was a video for a mod to make it sound like a VH4 on here a while ago, need to find that again. I've been putting a zvex distortron with the gain set at minimum after the mt-2 which adds a bit of high end back and makes it less transistory (and since it's meant to sound like a JTM 45 it kind of makes up for me using a vox amp for this sort of sound). It doesn't sound exactly like biffy songs, but it's close enough to have a lot of fun with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5A-Xp93SIQ

Good timing for this video.

I'm surprised you're trying to add high end back, it was trying to tame that as it was the high end that had the transistor/cheap quality to it, to me anyway.

Oh and Irn-Bru is awesome regardless of what it comes in.

I'm surprised you're trying to add high end back, it was trying to tame that as it was the high end that had the transistor/cheap quality to it, to me anyway.

Oh and Irn-Bru is awesome regardless of what it comes in.

I had the highs on the metal zone turned down quite low, so it sounded a bit dark on its own. The distortron added a bit of brightness, but I need to mess about with the metal zone more to get some better sounds out of it.

#soon

How do you like the Fuzz Factory into your DSL40 James??

I just built a ff and Mammoth for my cousin, and I'm leaning toward the mammoth in a shootout. The FF seems a bit too bright??

You should try the FFF Jaicen. I got mine on Saturday, haven't had much time to play with it yet, but so far I love the 2 new octave down settings.