Um, apparently Billie Joe Armstrong has a guitar shop a couple of miles away... Day trip sometime this week, I guess

new bass for james90? :ninja:

That's what I suspected! Thank you ~ that clears up a lot of stuff actually :D

I didn't know what to think when you only showed the body, but with everything put together now that finish looks so nice. :awesome:

Does he sell epiphone les paul juniors?

And nope, though I'm curious what they're asking for them.

I was half expecting a load of Facebook comments complaining about the natural headstock (and possibly the kill button) but I quite like it.

Irn bru with a load of caffeine. They only made it for about a year from what I remember.

Probably for the best.

We have no choice but to discuss it now.

Did you try it? :nerd:

:LOL:

I was lucky enough to get my hands on yours, remember? You didn't even notice until I told you though... :erm:

Of course.

On topic, that wonderful moment when you're messing about with Warmoth's guitar builder and you come up with something brilliant.

Good man.

Let's see it :ninja: Apparently my warmoth body and neck have just shipped... decided to spoil it and do a mock up though.

BWTgBUK.jpg

I think I chose that colour because of Macaroon and vile orange.

Just taken delivery of the new Marshall Code 50 to have a compare with my Marshall SL5. It does a pretty good job of sounding/acting like a tube amp. I really like the Plexi channel as well which sounds good for muse. Could do with a touch of fuzz though which isn't available on the amp currently.

However I can't get the OD DSL channel to sound good at all. There is also resonance/cab rattle around low D notes, ie the 10th fret low E string, 5th fret A string and palm muted open D string. Gets worse when played louder as well. Will have to try and get an exchange as rattle with master volume at bedroom volume (1.5 out of 10) can't be right.

I think I like the plexi channel better than my one-sound (and more expensive) SL5 anyway so might sell it if all goes well with a repair/replacement. Think the Silver Jubilee channel is pretty similar to the SL5 sound too.

Good man.

Let's see it :ninja: Apparently my warmoth body and neck have just shipped... decided to spoil it and do a mock up though.

BWTgBUK.jpg

I think I chose that colour because of Macaroon and vile orange.

Nice.

You can probably tell what I was listening to while coming up with this :chuckle: Meant to have chrome humbuckers, maple neck with a huge Fender headstock and rosewood fretboard. Would it be a Jazzmaster if it's 25.5" (that's the main difference between that and a Jaguar other than pickups & scratchplates, isn't it?)?

Edited by nerd herd

Nice.

You can probably tell what I was listening to while coming up with this :chuckle: Meant to have chrome humbuckers, maple neck with a huge Fender headstock and rosewood fretboard. Would it be a Jazzmaster if it's 25.5" (that's the main difference between that and a Jaguar other than pickups & scratchplates, isn't it?)?

Green D... never mind :ninja:

Yeah that sounds pretty nice. It would be closer to a jazzmaster I guess, but I could have sworn there was a slight difference in body shape as well.

Green D... never mind :ninja:

Yeah that sounds pretty nice. It would be closer to a jazzmaster I guess, but I could have sworn there was a slight difference in body shape as well.

Spot on.

Yeah, there is a tiny difference between the bodies.

JagJazzcomparisonBodytobody.gif

How far did you ejaculate?

I've been waiting for you.

I found out that it's possible to get these in the US, but I don't know if they're exactly the same as what I had last month

6YHmgm4.jpg

The taste isn't identical from what I remember of the other ones, but it's close.

Best I can do for the next 12 months, unless anyone wants to bring some over for me.

Spot on.

Yeah, there is a tiny difference between the bodies.

I wasn't actually being serious! Blink 182 came to mind first.

And just the top cutaway it seems, unless there is something incredibly subtle that I'm not seeing.

I found out that it's possible to get these in the US, but I don't know if they're exactly the same as what I had last month

The taste isn't identical from what I remember of the other ones, but it's close.

Best I can do for the next 12 months, unless anyone wants to bring some over for me.

I wasn't actually being serious! Blink 182 came to mind first.

Aw yeah, I know you weren't being serious :LOL:

If it's got 79p or something similar written on the bottles it should be the same stuff... I think anyway. #BruFax

Is that like Mexican Bru??

Also does anyone know the provenance of that cad? I didn't think there was a different body shape for the jag, doesn't really make sense for Leo to do that.

Found it on some Fender forum. I thought they both had the same body shape as well, but that cad might not be very accurate.