• 1 month later...

Tbh I think it's just getting old and Muse seem pretty bored of it. Just kept alive by fans who can't accept that Muse can't keep every song around forever just to please fans who haven't seen them yet.

Yeah, I dunno. Maybe it's just that they felt they had to keep either Bliss or CE in the setlists, and they couldn't be fucked playing CE on a regular basis. Bliss was pretty dull this tour, but honestly it sounded boring at Reading and Leeds too. The SDF performance last year was pretty good, but that was about it.

After the last tour though the board has generally gotten more interested in rarer songs since they're more possible. The CE hype train has kinda died down a bit.

Obviously from that 20th anniversary poll that's not true for everywhere else but I only go here and I'm not like Fabri who keeps going back to /r/muse so I can ignore that.

"outside of the community, Citizen Erased might as well not exist because almost no one knows about it"

"couldn't it be argued that the level of hype the song receives from muse fans isn't a product of being overrated, but is rather the result of it being Muse's best song?"

I agree with the hype of bliss and CE. They were the rarities that everyone wanted and now most gigs had one or the other last year. I have a feeling that hype for muscle museum will build for this tour. Also for assassin too.

Muscle Museum is an actual rarity though, unlike CE and Bliss.

I agree with the hype of bliss and CE. They were the rarities that everyone wanted and now most gigs had one or the other last year. I have a feeling that hype for muscle museum will build for this tour. Also for assassin too.

Most gigs have had one or the other EVERY year since their release.