Out of the new/newer songs that have been played live, I'd say:

I Belong To You - Stade de France, second night, 2010

- Second time I saw it, and the best out of the performances I've seen (both live and on Youtube). Mostly due to Matt's voice.

MK Ultra - Rock In Rio, 2010

- Fireworks to open things up, MK Ultra opening the gig, and a performance where I suspect (although this might just be me imagining things) they played it at a slightly faster tempo. Got the crowd going and was a great performance overall.

Resistance - Glastonbury, 2010

- I wasn't actually at Glastonbury, but I really liked the performance of Resistance. Matt's been struggling a bit with the last note throughout the tour, but he really nailed it here. This is all judging from the bootleg DVD/livestream.

Only ones I can think of at the moment that actually stick out. Most of the songs off The Resistance were performed almost exactly the same at every gig, so picking one that was "the best" is close to impossible.

Feeling Good - Glastonbury 2010

I find the older Matt gets, his softer songs get much better vocal wise but the heavier songs and screams suffer. Feeling Good sounded amazing at Glastonbury 2010, especially the outro.

Citizen Erased - Wembley 2010

Again ties into the getting older thing, he closes out the final part of the song perfectly. Plus it includes the Glastonbury 04 riff.

Fury - Wiltern Theater 2004 / Orleans, France 2004

Screams, faster tempo just a pure rocking performance. Orleans had him humming in falsetto you hear in the background of the studio version in place of the final verse. Sounds amazing.

New Born - KROQ 2004

Back when New Born was still played at a fast tempo... plus the magic solo

Stockholm Syndrome - Earls Court 2004

Still have not topped this one. Scream to falsetto at the end and high energy. Too bad after 2005 Matt sounds like he's getting punched in the face and kicked in the stomach on the last "I wish I could".

Time Is Running Out - Glastonbury 2010

Perfect crowd atmosphere and they nailed down the instrumentation. Plus I'm a big fan of the Power of Soul riff.

Except covering up that slightly weak last note with the fuzz factory.

The note may have ended weakly, but the fuzz factory almost perfectly masked it. It's not like it was an obvious glitch in the performance. Still, it's the most powerful, energetic performance of the song that I've seen.

Knights of Cydonia - Reading Festival 2006 (that's simply unbeatable)

Supermassive Black Hole - Shepherds Bush Empire 2006

Bliss - Glastonbury 2004

Stockholm Syndrome - Earls Court 2004 (second night)

Showbiz - Astoria 2000

Citizen Erased - Rock am Ring 2004

There are so many... a really hard decision, but here JUST A FEW of my top-favs:

Assassin (join the resistance week) intro and outro - out of this world!!!

Dead Star (V-Festival 08) love the lyrics so much and the crowd-singing is perfect!!!

KoC (Wembley 07) when the riff kicks in ("c'mon Wembley") OMFG!!!

Muscle Museum (Glasto 04) at 0:59-1:13 Matt is just unbelievable!!!

Showbiz (Reading 06) The scream/falsetto at the end is so amazing and I love Chris' headbanging!!!

MotP (Abbey Road/5:44) Around 3:13 love it so much, when Matt, Dom and Chris look at each other, you can really feel, how close they are!!!

Fury (RAH 08) at 0:23 and 3:35 look at Matt our guitar-god!!!

Citizen erased (BDO Sydney 04) So raw... and look at Matt's face, when he is playing the main-riff!!!

Endlessly (04) Beautiful song and lyrics, the tear in Matt's eye at 3:20 makes me cry!!!

... I could go on and on... because I L O V E all Muse-Songs especially the live-versions!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bliss (extended) - Live 8 (2005)

TSP - Earls Court 2004 (First night)

Megalomania - Royal Albert Hall 2008

Showbiz - NPA 2000

Stockholm Syndrome - Glastonbury 2004

Cave - Astoria 2000

Space Dementia - Pinkpop 2004

Micro cuts - Hullabaloo 2001

Citizen Erased - Glastonbury 2010

Endlessly - Wembley 2003

City of Delusion - Birmingham NEC 2006