What Muse means to you?

apoco123

Muse inspires me and came into my life at a very appropriate time although I didn't realize it at first. I almost feel like answering the question of "what they mean to me" is too personal to discuss.

I love this band and I feel very lucky to have found them. Along with my other favorite band, U2, their music has helped through dark moments and celebrated with me during the good times. Sorry to be corny but it's true.

He looks like a rat.

seriously...are you telling me that you would insult Lord Bellamy on his very own turf?

Alright, let's have a throw down Texas style. We'll start out with a goat rodeo with you being dragged around and then I'll Walker Texas Ranger yoiur A$$.

seriously...are you telling me that you would insult Lord Bellamy on his very own turf?

Alright, let's have a throw down Texas style. We'll start out with a goat rodeo with you being dragged around and then I'll Walker Texas Ranger yoiur A$$.

Please please let this guy be serious.

"lord" lel

:LOL: :LOL: omfg :LOL:

• 1 month later...

What a cool tattoo!!

I have a lot of memories associated with muse, big memories.

Learned music (Showbiz/Origin), had first love/sex moment on muse (Hullabaloo/Absolution), first deep psychedelic experience (The resistance), and now The second law give me really great moment. It's the best contemporary band, that's for sure, they have killed all the other and proved that they were far more better than any of those bands that we know.

Matt is a fucking good singer, he can stand very high notes (while playing complex rythmic riffs), and a reaaly good composer, songwriter and all. Really I think he's a genius. Yes for me, Muse means "genius" in rock music history.

Edited by Terence Mckenna

I'm gonna join in the sappiness and say that Muse mean the world to me. I love their talent so much, it has always blown my mind in a way nothing else could for so long, and so many times, again and again.

I just can't believe how good songs like New Born are, they have the power to make any bad feelings go away when I put my headphones on and focus on the music. I, too, have felt like making music because of them, and I am learning to play the piano now so I can play the songs I love so much and feel them even more deeply.

I am still in love with them, too! I love The Resistance and The 2nd Law just as much as I love Origin of Symmetry and Absolution :love:

I grew up in a music family, and I've learned how to apt recite all kinds of music, but when you find YOUR BAND it's like you have a mental connection. I know that when I see Muse live that I will cry. I will be a wreck. But that's is because their music is exactly what I need, and it is glorious. Muse has also taught me to take my own approach to things, and be unique. If people don't like it OH WELL. Be original. Muse changed my life by teaching me this. Muse means all to me. Music is my life, and Muse is brilliant.