Matt interviewed by TeleHit Mexico

musekiddo

They're starting rehearsing for new stuff in january-february? That's earlier than expected. I wonder if this time they'll try new songs live before releasing/recording them.

edit: "three piece rock sounding, maybe with more progressive elements but still just guitar bass and drums" sounds too good, don't want to get my hopes up.

I have to agree... the REALLY old stuff isn't something I'd want to see except as part of a "obscure gigs" DVD, which would be really lovely if it was something like a multi-gig montage going down through the ages (of rarities, of course.)

Even something as old as Agitated was really only exciting to see live (well, in YouTube vids for me) because it was FUCKING RARE. Not because it was that good.

A gig of the ancient stuff would be... well, shitty... imo.

I want Fury, Futurism, Eternally Missed, Spiral Static, fucking Glorious! (and a DVD release for the rest of us. :'( )

I have to agree... the REALLY old stuff isn't something I'd want to see except as part of a "obscure gigs" DVD, which would be really lovely if it was something like a multi-gig montage going down through the ages (of rarities, of course.)

Even something as old as Agitated was really only exciting to see live (well, in YouTube vids for me) because it was FUCKING RARE. Not because it was that good.

A gig of the ancient stuff would be... well, shitty... imo.

I want Fury, Futurism, Eternally Missed, Spiral Static, fucking Glorious! (and a DVD release for the rest of us. :'( )

I'm actually cool with anything that has actually been released; Host, Coma, Twin etc.

I just don't want stuff like Weakening Walls or Yellow Regret, despite what my sign at Manchester would lead you to believe...

I don't think there's so much early stuff, except what was released on demo, ep etc...

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/1997/plymouth-hoe-plymouth-england-63d7a22f.html for example

I think when he said " early stuff " he thinks about showbiz b-sides, host, twin, coma, jimmy kane etc... If it's our last chance to hear these songs, well, stop complaining.