ACL live webcast 10/11/13

mattismymuse

It looked pretty awesome imo.

It did look awesome. But that may have been influenced by the fact that I was yelling 'sdnfiusfd' at the TV when NBC cut it out and it took me the better part of an hour to find a video of it. So when I saw it, I was pretty ecstatic.

KoC seems a little worn. Maybe it needs a rest like Plug in Baby had, so it can come back at full power.

Yeah, it's also quite faster than the one they played yesterday in Argentina.

Was this a live-stream, or is it possible they speed the video up? Seems weird to suddenly play it that noticeably much faster, just for one performance, even if Matt seemed to have a really good day.

Loved watching the livestream and re-living that gig! I don't know what it was, but as others have mentioned, most of the performances were a noticeable cut-above how they usually sound. Not sure what it was, but man am I glad I was there! PiB, MotP, and SS (plus all the riffage that kept popping up) were probably the highlights for me.

On the topic of the actual livestream though... I thought it was a little odd how they showed the weird visual effect for PiB, but didn't show much of the visuals/effects for other songs. Seemed a little random :LOL:

I'd have to go take a look around, but I think the last PiB I saw live was faster, as well.

The boyfriend definitely commented that the song was "really different" after the gig.

Maybe not, and just how we remember it, but it definitely blew away the one I saw in '10, and most of the vids, too.

Still waiting on this from Musebootlegs... Stupid job everytime Muse is on...

It did look awesome. But that may have been influenced by the fact that I was yelling 'sdnfiusfd' at the TV when NBC cut it out and it took me the better part of an hour to find a video of it. So when I saw it, I was pretty ecstatic.

KoC seems a little worn. Maybe it needs a rest like Plug in Baby had, so it can come back at full power.

PiB had a rest because Matt destroyed the Mirror Manson at the SBE gig, and it needed to be fixed.

Because that's the only guitar that PiB can be played on.

Manson Chrome Bomber has also a Fuzz Factory... It was used at the beginning of the tour and was then replaced by the Ali Top but should nevertheless contained in Matts Rack.