Stewez26

I'm sitting for this gig. Going with someone too short to stand. Got Section 19 Row A. Had the normal Ticketek site up and the mobile site. Mobile site is always quicker, let's you get right up to selecting how many tickets you want before the sale starts.

If (when) a second show is announced, I'll be on the floor for that.

Nope. So annoyed at myself. Even rang Ticketek, they can't help. Is there anyone that only bought 2 tickets can share their code so I can get 2? Since 4 are allowed. :(

EDIT: pasted the address into IE (was using Chrome) and it allowed me to re-use, so yeah maybe it still had me as having tix waiting to be paid up somewhere. Thanks!

Edited by cinder

I hope they allocate the rarities evenly across both nights for the people who are only going to the first night :p but looking forward to it :happy: Although it's probably unlikely on night 1, I am hoping for Dead Star.
they are saying mix of old and new songs, as long it's not a repeat of Brisbane 1 and 2 last time, ill be happy!

Anyone see the venue map and notice that they've put in a catwalk? I mean, that's fine, but I really liked the stage the way it was with the little triangle rather than the dilemma of going 'do I stand at the B stage and sacrifice the front row at the main stage, or do I stand there and watch the pyramid for a few songs?'

Channel [V] just aired a Muse 'special,' only playing KoC, Feeling Good and SMBH. Take from that what you will :p

Anyone see the venue map and notice that they've put in a catwalk? I mean, that's fine, but I really liked the stage the way it was with the little triangle rather than the dilemma of going 'do I stand at the B stage and sacrifice the front row at the main stage, or do I stand there and watch the pyramid for a few songs?'

Channel [V] just aired a Muse 'special,' only playing KoC, Feeling Good and SMBH. Take from that what you will :p

It will be hard to know until we see I guess... What ever feels like a good spot to run to is probably the best spot :chuckle:

I feel like we're missing a lot of people :chuckle: I'm going to have to have a read of that. Heaps of those would have been sexy plane posts though haha.

I keep getting random happy attacks since 12 today haha, and probably since the announcement :awesome:

I'm going!! I'm from Sweden but I'll be on my working holiday at the time, Muse couldn't have picked a better time to come to Australia ;) My friend won't go with me though so I'll need some aussie queueing buddies for GA! ^_^

I'm going!! I'm from Sweden but I'll be on my working holiday at the time, Muse couldn't have picked a better time to come to Australia ;) My friend won't go with me though so I'll need some aussie queueing buddies for GA! ^_^
You've come to the right place :awesome:

You've come to the right place :awesome:

No really, you really HAVE come to the right place. Organizing queuing buddies 134 days in advance :happy:

I think we should challenge that person in Sydney that's making cookies... Everyone in line should bring some form of amazing food so we won't remember the whole day of queuing because we'll have been in a food coma :D

Considering how often they cancel on Sweden, it's good you're coming here hahaha. Unless all of the Swedish are cursed... Then please stay away :LOL: don't want them cancelling on us!

I like this food idea. Anything I bring will be at least 2 days old by the time I get to Melbourne though :$

EDIT: that's what supermarkets are for duh

Wow, you really seem like a nice bunch of fans! With cookies and all!! :LOL: Although I'm going to have to pick up my tickets from the box office, at the London gig they wouldn't send the tickets to the box office until the day of the events so I had lots of trouble with it, including not knowing what queue to stand in until about 3pm on the day! So maybe I won't know what queue to queue in!!

And yes, Swedens lack of luck has been devastating, this should be my fifth gig, but it's actually my second! But I always say that I'm just affected by my fellow swedish musers bad luck ;) I, myself, have been really lucky when it comes to Muse, met the whole band and got barrier in London although the ticket problems and so on :D

Wow, you really seem like a nice bunch of fans! With cookies and all!! :LOL: Although I'm going to have to pick up my tickets from the box office, at the London gig they wouldn't send the tickets to the box office until the day of the events so I had lots of trouble with it, including not knowing what queue to stand in until about 3pm on the day! So maybe I won't know what queue to queue in!!

And yes, Swedens lack of luck has been devastating, this should be my fifth gig, but it's actually my second! But I always say that I'm just affected by my fellow swedish musers bad luck ;) I, myself, have been really lucky when it comes to Muse, met the whole band and got barrier in London although the ticket problems and so on :D

Ok, you sound like you're not carrying any potentially gig-ruining/cancelling issues, you are more than welcome :chuckle:

That really is terrible luck though, apart from meeting the band and seeing them in London of course! Shame you didn't meet them after the cancelled gigs, then you could have yelled at them or something :chuckle:.