No. The prodigy were lns (late night special) ;)

I also heard, that huso (hurricane southside) already announced all 3 heads (volbeat, arcarde fire, macklemore)...

Seriously? Macklemore & Ryan Lewis headlining?

Whoever they are, they have never played anything near major gigs as a headline-slot at Hurricane/Southside would be. They played there in 2013 and were far down the bill.

Muse on Friday at Southside in Neuhausen, Sunday at Hurricane in Scheessel and Monday in a small venue in Bremen seems likely. Or maybe it's just a technical error from Ticketmaster.de ...

Whoever they are, they have never played anything near major gigs as a headline-slot at Hurricane/Southside would be. They played there in 2013 and were far down the bill.

Well, they're atm in the same row as Arcade Fire and Volbeat at the homepage. But this doesn't mean they're headlining, because of two reasons: AF and Volbeat were announced as headliners in the first bandwave, whereas Macklemore wasn't declared as headliner in the press release of the second wave.

The other thing is, last year Rammstein, QOTSA and Monkeys were headlining. A lot of people saw this as a letdown, because Artic Monkeys were not supposed to be headliner and not worthy to headline the second biggest festival in germany. So this headline trio ended up as being critisized for to weak.

If the organzier will do the same thing for 2014 i expect :srsb33f:

As for the popularity of Macklemore. He played this year the festival as well, at about 4 pm. It was the second stage and it was crowded as never before, all those teenies etc wanted to see him...

Muse on Friday at Southside in Neuhausen, Sunday at Hurricane in Scheessel and Monday in a small venue in Bremen seems likely. Or maybe it's just a technical error from Ticketmaster.de ...

I thought as well this might be possible, but in some german forums this opportunity is discussed as hardly realistic..

Well, they're atm in the same row as Arcade Fire and Volbeat at the homepage. But this doesn't mean they're headlining, because of two reasons: AF and Volbeat were announced as headliners in the first bandwave, whereas Macklemore wasn't declared as headliner in the press release of the second wave.

The other thing is, last year Rammstein, QOTSA and Monkeys were headlining. A lot of people saw this as a letdown, because Artic Monkeys were not supposed to be headliner and not worthy to headline the second biggest festival in germany. So this headline trio ended up as being critisized for to weak.

If the organzier will do the same thing for 2014 i expect :srsb33f:

As for the popularity of Macklemore. He played this year the festival as well, at about 4 pm. It was the second stage and it was crowded as never before, all those teenies etc wanted to see him...

I thought as well this might be possible, but in some german forums this opportunity is discussed as hardly realistic..

In my opinion Rammstein, QOTSA and AM are the strongest headline-trio in this festival's history. And Rammstein isn't just the cheapest band to get.

And I can't see at all why it's not realistic if this announcement on Tickermaster.de is actually true.

They are headlining! Trust me! They are popular in germany.

So turns out Macklemore isn't actually headlining the main stage (which is called Green stage) but the Blue one. MyChemGD1234 check your sources (and your privilege).

Then Muse might be the third headliner, why not.

So much for the "only one big festival in east europe" statements :LOL:

So turns out Macklemore isn't actually headlining the main stage (which is called Green stage) but the Blue one. MyChemGD1234 check your sources (and your privilege).

Then Muse might be the third headliner, why not.

So much for the "only one big festival in east europe" statements :LOL:

My sources are the ringrockers (german rock am ring forum) and they found out about the bremen date 3 hours before i postet it ;) they all have much experiences with guessing who's the headliner... And they always are right with guessing who's headlining rar (last time they can't believe it was 30stm xD)

link? i don't find this ( hurricane & southside)

Muse won't play a show 30 min next to the festival... They are also in the same row as the other two heads. Look over to the ringrocker forum... They discussed about this.

Edit: it just looks like all heads are announced, but maybe we get a suprise soon...

Considering the whole Hurricane Festival discussion:

It's not entirely sure whether Macklemore will headline the main stage. On the homepage it looks like they will, but it was the same with Justice in 2012 (who ended up headlining the 2nd stage). The admin of the festival's forum says he can't confirm anything yet, so it sounds like they are still negotiating with a possible headliner. It was the same situation last year though and everyone was getting their hopes up that one more headliner will be confirmed and then nothing happened. That's why the majority is assuming that all three main stage headliners have been announced already.

And even if there is still one more headliner to be announced, I highly doubt it will be Muse. They have a different promoter than Hurricane and Bremen is too close to the festival. I don't get why they chose Bremen out of all cities anyway. Not that I'm complaining, because it's basically on my way back from Hurricane Fest. :D

The only chance for them to do both would be if this really is a tiny club gig that will sell out within a couple of hours and they made some sort of agreement that the festival promoter is not allowed to announce them until the gig or the festival are sold out. That would explain the reasonably cheap looking line-up and the high ticket price. But still, the location of the gig doesn't make sense at all. :logic:

Off topic from what you guys are discussing, but I took this picture back in Montreal. Thought I'd share. Check out that focus.

:LOL:

In other news. Listened through all the Australian bootlegs today, and SHIT!!! They sounded incredible there, the guitar tones were beefy, drums loud, bass nice and fat and Matt's vocals were brilliant. I also appreciate the more subtle vocal effects that Matt uses nowadays as they sound good as well.

The intro of Citizen Erased from Melbourne :stongue:

Archived