April 11, 2013 podcast - www.cbc.ca

Furygirl

Such a sweet interview and nice interviewer :happy: all the stuff about their early days/Tom/personal things were interesting and nice to hear for a change

Jian Ghomeshi is good at his job, check out his in studio interviews on youtube.

I really liked the interview. He asked good questions and didn't just focus it all on Matt and it was a chill interview, you could tell he was very familar with the band...no awkwardness or ignorant comments/questions.

Some interviews you just kind of cringe this was good all around, thanks for posting it.

I really liked the interview. He asked good questions and didn't just focus it all on Matt and it was a chill interview, you could tell he was very familar with the band...no awkwardness or ignorant comments/questions.

Some interviews you just kind of cringe this was good all around, thanks for posting it.

I thought it was a really good interview as well and I liked the interviewer's style. But I think the focus was actually very much so on Matt- poor Dom got the most airtime to reply why on Earth C&D didn't realize Matt had the voice of Freddie Mercury in addition to his all other musical genius. :LOL:

It was actually an interesting point to discuss and you definitely understand Dom's "well his voice changed later" answer when you listen to the Battle of the Bands 1994 performance.

I thought it was a really good interview as well and I liked the interviewer's style. But I think the focus was actually very much so on Matt- poor Dom got the most airtime to reply why on Earth C&D didn't realize Matt had the voice of Freddie Mercury in addition to his all other musical genius. :LOL:

It was actually an interesting point to discuss and you definitely understand Dom's "well his voice changed later" answer when you listen to the Battle of the Bands 1994 performance.

Well since Matt composes and writes it is understandable Matt gets a lot of the main questions but the interviewer made a point to bring Dom back into the conversation as much as he could.

Well since Matt composes and writes it is understandable Matt gets a lot of the main questions but the interviewer made a point to bring Dom back into the conversation as much as he could.

Yeah, I really like how the interviewer did that--posing a question specifically to Dom, etc. He was really interested in getting Matt and Dom both to answer questions and not just speak to one over the other.

Loved this. The interviewer had quite the vocabulary and nicely bounced back and forth. Though, I have to say the questions he reserved for Dom were a bit harder to answer. Happened to listen to it on a day I couldn't stop giggling - so, the laughing made me laugh even more. :LOL:

Archived