On a more positive note: #ExplorersForItaly and #GuidingLightForItaly have both been a roaring success. Fuck you, Italy. :cool:

Oh yeah I just noticed Italy was the only country to get Explorers :LOL:

I hope they drop it forever now

Yeah the problem is Muse are essentially selling a product, and have a bad habit of lately (i.e. last 4 years) giving us a product that's just "alright".

With any luck it'll have better audio quality than HAARP did. Which is a start.

Shame the content won't have been that great on the main feature.

At least I got only half screwed.

It's actually quite impressive how you managed to select the stadium gig with the best setlist of all 3 Italy gigs.

Despite my initial disappointment with the set I'm sure the performance and crowd were great. Stick a few extra songs in the bonus features/documentary and I'm sold.

So long as Dead Star is an extra, they've still got my custom.

Otherwise, nu-uh.

Pretty much.

B&H, RBS and Micro Cuts too though, pls. And why not Bliss and Falling Down

I can see them cutting Blackout, Dracula Mountain and maybe MOTP, Isolated System and Unintended too. If the DVD is just this gig with a tour documentary, I'll be pretty disappointed. The only incentive to buy it would be the tour documentary.

I can see them cutting Blackout, Dracula Mountain and maybe MOTP, Isolated System and Unintended too. If the DVD is just this gig with a tour documentary, I'll be pretty disappointed. The only incentive to buy it would be the tour documentary.

Well, that could explain why they used the lightbulb during GL and placed Blackout afterwards :(

Archived