Well he asked her if she was angry, she said no. Therefore it must be true.

All of this of course implying we care.

Well, a non-serious implication that someone may care. Nobody really cares in the end anyway, clearly. :p

... what exactly is the point of the vocaroo thing? Also, what is vocaroo?

It didn't have a point, only as a reply to a tweet of Fabri's while we await uploads!

Btw, another person who heard them at the Ricoh, Though, ya know, clearly no gig tonight.

I can hear @muse practicing at the Ricoh arena and now I wanna go to their concert tonight :(

What do you not get about "tweets not being proof of anything"?

Oh it was just added in case, maybe, possibly, anybody would be interested. At least people got some stuff out of her account to provide entertainment it seems, so not completely pointless then! :p

Guiding Light though. If it's true that'll be up there with Muse's most idiotic decisions

Would certainly be the clearest case of Muse logic this tour.

Matt: "There were only a few songs off TR that really worked live"

*brings back Guiding Light*

:logic:

c'mon, this will end well. They won't play Guiding Light anymore, just his incredible good solo for the intro/outro of some song.

Also, i say it again: Blackout!

Back in time, Blackout-Stockholm-Riffgasm is the best end ever for a Muse gig

Hope you don't mind me posting, I'm Helen, I've been stalking the Ricoh on a daily basis and blabbing a little. I've lived in Cov quite some time and am 1 mile away from the stadium. I was up there this afternoon (2.45 till 4.20) whilst all the tweets were happening and there was nothing. The only sounds were the sounds the carpenters were making in the car park sawing and banging (you could hear that from the supermarket car park across the road) . I took a 20min break to collect my kids from school at 3.15. In the past I've heard a few bands and performers sound checking up there from quite a distance as I go about my daiy business. (red hot chillies, Coldplay, pink etc) Im also fortunate enough to have a friend (who thinks in a crazy lady) living just across the road from the stadium to alert me to any sounds. Today I walked around most of the stadium, one side is marsh land and has a train track so I didn't bother with that side. There really wasn't even a hint of a sound. Now either I need to invest in some hearing aids or they were rehearsing very quietly or inside the jaguar exhibition hall. I didn't even see any groupies. Just an albino man in a hoodie and a dude smoking weed on a sign post. All in all it was a regular quite day with the added bonus of roadies and stage trucks. Maybe just maybe they sound checked all those songs when I took 20mins to pick my kids up. I hope they didn't that would have been an epic face palm moment I for me :(

Archived