Watch Muse Live From Shepherd's Bush Now!

KirkBot

Hi there. Awesome show, Muse were very relaxed and confortable in a more intimisnt show that in other venues. Just for the data:

Setlist:

01- Supremacy

02- Supermassive Black Hole

03- Panic Station

04- Dead Star (AWESOME!!!)

05- Animals

06- Follow Me

07- Man With The Harmonica / Knights Of Cydonia

08- Drum & Bass Jam

09- Explorers

10- Sunburn

11- United States Of Euroasia

12- Save Me

13- Madness

14- Plug In Baby

15- Time Is Running Out

16- Uprising

------------------

17- Starlight

18- Survival

Cheers!

Epic show, shame it started the buffer a lot at the end. :((

What was the purpose of the guitar and drum smashing after Plug in Baby. I hate it when bands do this. I struggle to buy musical equipment and then watch bands just mash up theirs. :(

Their techs usually patch it all up pretty well and it gets used again in a future gig. Usually.

Didn't Matt say recently that he doesn't relate to PIB any more? That the lyrics relate to teenage love issues, in his past, and he feels weird performing it.

But then the way he smashed the equipment last night, was like going back it time. It didn't seem like he had grown up that much. :LOL:

Didn't Matt say recently that he doesn't relate to PIB any more? That the lyrics relate to teenage love issues, in his past, and he feels weird performing it.

But then the way he smashed the equipment last night, was like going back it time. It didn't seem like he had grown up that much. :LOL:

Has Matt done that before then? smash things up..... :eek:

I would understand if he's bored with the song, but if that was true (can't remember if he said that, because I remember reading some fake 'quote' someone wrote along those lines, too) than wouldn't quite a lot of the other songs be uncomfortable, too?

Maybe not along the teenage lines, as they've dropped most of the old songs, but even something like Starlight?

Unless PIB really is about something filthy, and we've just all been in denial. :LOL:

Has Matt done that before then? smash things up..... :eek:

I think he set a world record for smashed guitars before, so, well, yes.

Just not recently.

Archived