Watch Muse Live From Shepherd's Bush Now!

KirkBot

I guess it depends on your perception, but I don't consider 2004 "recent."

If it's not still a world record, well, you can bitch as Musewiki. :LOL:

Thanks for the fact check, though.

And: There were guitar problems in other songs. Still seems weird to remove them.

Dom looked like he was having a heart attack through the entire gig, too. Hot in there?

I can't see the reason for removing any songs really. The gig was great as it was. It was better unedited I think. I thought they may have removed supremacy as they're playing it again at the Brits tomorrow, but that doesn't account for the other songs.

I won't link the article, but his ex had said she considered Starlight "their" song, and maybe the changes reflect that?

I always assumed "starlight" was the crowd at a concert, but maybe it was the girlfriend, who knows?

If it's the former, the new lyrics... :'(

If it's the latter... it's actually kinda funny. ;)

I DO remember the interview you are speaking of, and yeah, he did say that. I was remembering some assumption where someone tied it in to PiB, and how he just avoids the "childish love songs."

It's got to be a tough thing not connecting to crowd favorite songs, and having to keep at them.

I didn't notice the Starlight changes, because my stream took a shit a few times during the gig.

I won't link the article, but his ex had said she considered Starlight "their" song, and maybe the changes reflect that?

I always assumed "starlight" was the crowd at a concert, but maybe it was the girlfriend, who knows?

If it's the former, the new lyrics... :'(

If it's the latter... it's actually kinda funny. ;)

I'd rather see PiB than Starlight... it's getting old.

I don't think it would be to do with the audience, unless you mean he was taking a swipe regarding the Madness comment. :erm:

I think Dom looked supremely irritated at Matt the whole night, not so much like he was hot, :LOL:

Do you think so? I thought Dom looked happy, like he was enjoying himself at the gig. I thought it was funny though how Dom didn't want to put the horses head on but Matt was like "do it, do it", and poor Dom didn't really have much choice. He would have looked like a killjoy to the audience if he hadn't obliged. But when he did it, it was funny and cool.

I don't think he minds been bossed around really. He shows a little bit of resistance, because, well, anyone would, but I think he's probably laughing inside, like how you do when you have to be stern with a naughty child who's actually doing something quite funny! ;):LOL:

My "..." wasn't about the subject of SerpentSatellite's post, more about the post itself :chuckle:

Sorry, I'll try to remember to phrase my posts in the form of memes and poor insults in the future.

Didn't mean to break any board rules.

I really thought Dom just looked overheated. Except about the horse head. I think that was probably a bit much. :LOL:

I guess it depends on your perception, but I don't consider 2004 "recent."

If it's not still a world record, well, you can bitch as Musewiki. :LOL:

Thanks for the fact check, though.

It's just an impossible record considering how many gigs they actually played on that tour, especially considering that he really didn't destroy THAT many guitars on any of the gigs that were televised, which means that he had to destroy even more on the gigs that weren't. Even Matt has said he think's it's bullshit :LOL:

Archived