2013.01.26 - STAPLES Center, Los Angeles

No.11

yesss planning to go to this one! :D now I'm sort of glad that I didn't buy for the 23rd or 24th.

can anyone tell me how LA's GA pit crowd compare to other cities' crowds? I'm almost positive that I'll be getting seats for this gig since i'm doing GA at San Diego, but I've heard Outside Lands' crowd was really bad and I survived that one. I'm really tiny so I can only take so much pushing and shoving. :$

yesss planning to go to this one! :D now I'm sort of glad that I didn't buy for the 23rd or 24th.

can anyone tell me how LA's GA pit crowd compare to other cities' crowds? I'm almost positive that I'll be getting seats for this gig since i'm doing GA at San Diego, but I've heard Outside Lands' crowd was really bad and I survived that one. I'm really tiny so I can only take so much pushing and shoving. :$

The majority of US Muse GA shows are much easier than OSL, OSL was just full of crazy douchebags. LA's GA wasn't very bad at all. Squishy and pushy, but expected and tolerable.

well, i said i wasn't flying anywhere to see muse this tour...so i went ahead and got a GA for this.

did the 24th even sell out yet? :unsure:

any other cities get a third night booking? i wonder if this is for the grammy hype :LOL:

Yeah 23rd & 24th have sold out!!! I can c a Muse stadium headlining gig here in LA in our future too!

GA not sold out yet! guess this presale just isn't as popular as the last ones. then again this is the 3rd LA gig.

I got Sec 112, Row 15. didn't enter the right amount of tickets at my first go (I got so used to ordering single GA tickets). in the end, it didn't seem like it was gonna get better than Row 15.

Yeah 23rd & 24th have sold out!!! I can c a Muse stadium headlining gig here in LA in our future too!

As much as I'd love to see a Muse stadium gig without having to leave the country, it seems that they aren't so in demand anywhere else in the US as in Los Angeles and I doubt they'll bring over their stadium equipment for one or two gigs. Maybe in a few tours time they'll be able to play in stadiums but I don't think it'll be anytime soon (sadly:().

As much as I'd love to see a Muse stadium gig without having to leave the country, it seems that they aren't so in demand anywhere else in the US as in Los Angeles and I doubt they'll bring over their stadium equipment for one or two gigs. Maybe in a few tours time they'll be able to play in stadiums but I don't think it'll be anytime soon (sadly:().

wink wink!!! Never say never

How is the LA crowd for GA btw? Is it badass where everyone is jumping and having a crazy time? Or is it just the opposite where most people don't know the lyrics and are just plain boring?

The front of the crowd where the barricade is usually a good time! Towards the back of the Floor is usually where people go to chill and just enjoy the show

Scored a couple of GA tickets! :D

but i kinda wanted seats this time. in a rush i forgot to select floor level seating, and didnt want to refresh for fear of getting shitty tickets... so if anyone wants to trade floor level seated tickets for these two GA, let me know please!

WOOHOO!

Scored a couple of GA tickets! :D

but i kinda wanted seats this time. in a rush i forgot to select floor level seating, and didnt want to refresh for fear of getting shitty tickets... so if anyone wants to trade floor level seated tickets for these two GA, let me know please!

WOOHOO!

I don't think there's floor level seating. :( I tried the option on Ticketmaster but nothing came up. I think it's glitch. If there was floor level seating, I'd take it. Closest I can get is lower level loge. :supersad: Which still ain't bad. :awesome:

I got premier level seats section 3. It's in yellow on the ticketmaster chart to the right of the stage. I wanted floor tickets but wasn't able to get them! I'm still relatively new to concert going so don't know if I had to select something specific? Still super excited though!

I don't think there's floor level seating. :( I tried the option on Ticketmaster but nothing came up. I think it's glitch. If there was floor level seating, I'd take it. Closest I can get is lower level loge. :supersad: Which still ain't bad. :awesome:

For The Resistance tour, their wasn't any Floor seating. The floor went all the way back to the lower level seating. So, I don't know why ticketmaster always has that option!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived