2013.01.26 - STAPLES Center, Los Angeles

No.11

Hey did i miss much??

I read that Matt trow his giutar in Dom's drumkit?? Where are the vid's :p

He's being violant again??

Was nothing special the 3rd time. I thought it would be because of the 3rd night in the same venue. And they skipped Feeling Good. Anyone knows why??

I'm looking on twitter for some pictures!

Just a little update on this harmonica, pretty funny. If you noticed, it didn't work and Chris threw it into the ground before getting another one. Upon closer inspection it looks like someone played a practical joke on Chris. All except one valve on each harmonica (two taped together) are covered by white tape so air doesn't blow through them.

Looks like I got me a Chris harmonica with some rare added value hehehe

seemed to me like both the first and second harmonica he played were not functioning properly on the same note. his reaction when he figured out the second one was broken was classic.

the crowd's energy was much better than wednesday's, and the band matched it as well. i'm glad they decided to take that massive drape off of the seats directly behind the stage - the fans back there looked and sounded like they were having a blast. matt did two knee slides and chucked his guitar right into dom's drum kit at the end of uprising. great show.

Just a little update on this harmonica, pretty funny. If you noticed, it didn't work and Chris threw it into the ground before getting another one. Upon closer inspection it looks like someone played a practical joke on Chris. All except one valve on each harmonica (two taped together) are covered by white tape so air doesn't blow through them.

I think someone keeps playing pranks on him because he did the same on Thursday. He played the first few notes and gave it away, then he got handed another harmonica.

He always gives away his harmonicas too, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with the second lol.

Oh and to the dude who made the citizen erased signs... We will get them next time!!!

It was a longshot :LOL: but good try on his part!

Ahhh I thought he had started to throw out harmonicas to please the fans. I held up a sign for his harmonica in San Diego and he simply shrugged at me. Thought he learned to be generous to fans from that experience. :p

the crowd's energy was much better than wednesday's, and the band matched it as well.

ugh! this is why we didn't get another piano song!!! :noey: Forget America, I need to go to an Asia gig.

All Chris' harmonicas are taped over with tape. This apparently prevents him from playing bum notes :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=118-LKM1McM

Survival finale from last night.

If anyone has better audio quality please let me know, I want to swap out this cruddy sound.

Also, fuck the two security guards who kept climbing on the rails. I feel bad for the people up in front. They completely blocked their view most of the show. I know they were just doing their job but come on, lighten up. Let us enjoy the freaking show!

I don't like stadium shows :( Too big.

When is that small venue tour going to happen?? Matt sure likes to tease. :indiff:

Did anyone pick up the LA 3 setlist? Musewiki says Feeling Good was originally after Explorers in the setlist :noey:, but it wasn't played. :yesey: Would've liked a couple more songs in there, though.

Archived