2013.01.26 - STAPLES Center, Los Angeles

No.11

Has anyone gotten an official verified start time for the Saturday show? Goldenvoice site and Goldenvoice Facebook posts say Doors 6:00, Show 7:00. The tickets have 8:00 printed on them and Ticketmaster site says Show 8:00. I just called AEG/Goldenvoice and spoke to someone who said the doors open at 6:30 and she had no idea what time the show started...Seriously, the production company putting on the show has no idea what time it starts??? Does anyone have the actual start time????

Hi guys- my buddy and I have a pair of VIP tickets for sale for the Sat Jan 26, 2013 show here in LA at Staples Center. There are no VIP pairs left. Selling for our cost $500 total (for both tickets).

The VIP package consists of reserved seats in the first 10 rows of the lower bowl (best seats in the house), a VIP pre-party with free food and cash bar, limited edition Muse poster for VIP guests, Muse water bottle, Muse tote bag, and other amenities. VIPs can check in as early as 6pm and attend the party, then go to your seats and enjoy the best band ever!!

Sec 112, Row 7, seats together. Stage on the Sec 115/116 end of Staples.

If interested, please message me here and we can discuss further details.

I will meet you at the VIP check-in as I am attending as a VIP as well (sitting elsewhere). I will give you the wristband, tickets, etc. at the check-in.

Asking for $250 now, $250 to be paid on site (to protect the both of us).

Thanks!

Hi, I have floor tickets to the show on Saturday and was thinking of showing up early to try and get up front. How early is necessary? I might not be able to get there until maybe 12:30pm.

Also my friend who is going to meet me there at some point (before doors)...not sure if he would want to do the whole barrier thing. He's the type I would imagine would want to get a beer at some point.... :facepalm:

Hey fellow Musers!

I need one ticket, GA or lower level seat, GA preferably :) I know this is not the ticket forum but just in case someone reads this and has what I want. haha. Night 1 was out of this world... trying to go to Night 3! Thanks!

Does anyone think they'll be back for another leg tour in LA later this year?

Rich//

I didn't have money when this date when on sale, and after seeing them at both staples dates I decided I HAD to go to this date, so I just bought tickets on ticketmaster, but they're behind the stage in section 217. Does anyone know if I'll actually be able to see anything? I know for the resistance tour, if you sat behind the stage it was no problem, but I'm not so sure about this. I just want to know I'll actually be able to see what's going on on stage.

I didn't have money when this date when on sale, and after seeing them at both staples dates I decided I HAD to go to this date, so I just bought tickets on ticketmaster, but they're behind the stage in section 217. Does anyone know if I'll actually be able to see anything? I know for the resistance tour, if you sat behind the stage it was no problem, but I'm not so sure about this. I just want to know I'll actually be able to see what's going on on stage.

you might miss out on some of the screens like the semi-circular ring around the back of the stage and letterbox at the base/front of the stage but aside from that it should provide a good view. obviously you won't see them play their instruments the whole time but dom's drums rotate during a few songs and matt/chris walk all around during the show. i wouldn't be worried.

as i'm in the upper deck corner / behind stage i was concerned the curtains would still be down but they're selling seats everywhere, so i expect to have an unobstructed view with the exception of the stage support beams. we'll find out tomorrow :cool:

you might miss out on some of the screens like the semi-circular ring around the back of the stage and letterbox at the base/front of the stage but aside from that it should provide a good view. obviously you won't see them play their instruments the whole time but dom's drums rotate during a few songs and matt/chris walk all around during the show. i wouldn't be worried.

as i'm in the upper deck corner / behind stage i was concerned the curtains would still be down but they're selling seats everywhere, so i expect to have an unobstructed view with the exception of the stage support beams. we'll find out tomorrow :cool:

I was in GA both nights yesterday and didn't notice if that curtain behind the stage comes down at all, but I'm assuming that since they are selling all the seats behind the stage for the most part we should be able to see at least a little bit. Just wished I had bought tickets sooner, but I'm just glad I'm going tbh. Hoping they change the setlist up again tomorrow night! :)

Sat nite v. Week night? Makes a later start time make sense to me at least :)

ah that does make sense :) thanks!

No, it's just a Saturday night so there's a later curfew. They'll be ending the concert tomorrow probably around 11-ish.

wish they'd take advantage of the later curfew and give us a longer set. Is 22 songs (not including interlude) too much to ask for? :(

Selling 2 tickets Section:115 row: 16 seats 9-10. Bought it for $96.40 but letting it go for $70. I went to both nights already and blew MY MIND. They still got it and haven't lost their touch at all, still amazing live. Call or text at (56two) 5two2 - 66seven2. Pick up near knott's berry farm! Thanks

Awesome show! I picked up the first harmonica, the one that didn't work! Then he gave his other one to the chick in front of me with the Chris sign.

Oh and to the dude who made the citizen erased signs... We will get them next time!!!

we loved it!!! behind/side stage upper deck was a super sweet view and not overpoweringly loud

no different songs from the first two nights but it was like a greatest hits with some major rocking moments including matt throwing his guitar into the drum kit (!) at the end of uprising

3 shows in a row of muse, i don't know if/when i'll ever get the chance to do that again but i'm sure as hell glad i did this week :D

Archived