It felt a bit weird buying the tickets from Showcase since there's been nothing said about it, but Showcase aren't exactly a small indie cinema so I'm inclined to think it will actually happen this time. If not, I at least have faith that I'll get my money back anyway.

I just tried to buy tickets and the site won't let me. It does say 'To be confirmed, though.'

And now the listing has disappeared and I can't find any UK Showcase cinemas where it is listed.

Edited by maturefan

Yeah I saw that photo a while ago....last year maybe? I was wondering about that account myself. I have my doubts about it being official too.

If it was official, you'd think there would have been some kind of announcement about it, like with the Tumblr account.

Maturefan...Yes Matt said before the IHeart festival in Vegas 2013 they filmed the concert in Italy for their movie coming out in November. it will be shown nationwide. will also go to DVD! So excited!

Who else watched Muse tonight live on the internet from Austin Texas. They were so awesome! Matt was on fire!

Maturefan...Yes Matt said before the IHeart festival in Vegas 2013 they filmed the concert in Italy for their movie coming out in November. it will be shown nationwide. will also go to DVD! So excited!

Who else watched Muse tonight live on the internet from Austin Texas. They were so awesome! Matt was on fire!

I phoned my local Showcase Cinema today and was told they DEFINITELY won't be showing the film and I don't know if any other cinemas in my area will be showing it.:(

Ahh!! No I wasn't able to watch it! I hope Io can later today. I keep hearing great things about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Tweet from Chris who, apparently, has food poisoning from eating tacos from a street vendor in Mexico.

Chris Wolstenholme ‏@CTWolstenholme 23h

30 hours in bed sweating and hallucinating. Horrendous stomach cramps, headache, full body ache. Not what you want when you get home.

:eek::vomit::supersad:

• 2 weeks later...
Perth. ≈ 2 or 3 am. Chris is playing PS4.

Way to beat jetlag :LOL:

Haven't got mine yet. One of these days. :happy:

I'm surprised none of you posted the bowling pix or the guitar donation pix or any of the fucking awesome pix from the land of Oz. Check your twitter people! :LOL:

Did anyone do the muse clues thing? Was the footage that was revealed in the end just the extras from the DVD? I wouldn't know since I haven't got mine yet.
No, it's a 3 minute video that wasn't included in the DVD.

And obviously, it is miles better than what they did include..

Did anyone do the muse clues thing? Was the footage that was revealed in the end just the extras from the DVD? I wouldn't know since I haven't got mine yet.

Did both rounds. Kind of fun, though my muse trivia skills are a bit lacking. Videos were partly promotional but pretty sweet. I like all the behind-the-scenes material. They're posting them on their Youtube channel if you don't want to go through the clues.muse.mu bit.