• 2 weeks later...

He made two similar videos, one to complain about people calling him a troll and asking the meaning of 'Nowherethomas', and the other one to beg people to stop asking him when the Panic Station video would be released.

Yep, another case of Muse/Muse management knowing what they have said, what fans want because of things that have been said, and then not delivering. Standard.

I don't even give a shit about Zepp videos anymore. I think the 20th anniversary thing was shitty enough.

Yep, another case of Muse/Muse management knowing what they have said, what fans want because of things that have been said, and then not delivering. Standard.

I'd say the Zepp video/audio is coming, actually. Otherwise he wouldn't have done the video.

I feel like I've been exceptionally forgiving about getting let down by Muse related things... but openly mocking fans' very reasonable expectations for a video he said multiple times he would release is quite a bit too far.

The part about him being blamed for everything is absolute bullshit, even as a "joke" - he's being blamed for the video he specifically was the one to announce and didn't follow through on, or address.

If there were issues with it with the label or it wasn't fully filmed, just fucking say so. And don't wait almost a year.