Apparently, there's a 100 copies of that poster, and they keep giving it away every time they need followers. Meh.

Less than 3 weeks to the next gig!! Do you think Matt will ever tweet again? I miss the days when Tom would tweet non-stop and fill up my text file with muser silliness.

Apparently, there's a 100 copies of that poster, and they keep giving it away every time they need followers. Meh.

Less than 3 weeks to the next gig!! Do you think Matt will ever tweet again? I miss the days when Tom would tweet non-stop and fill up my text file with muser silliness.

I miss Tom's trolling antics on Twitter, last thing I saw from him was something about cutting his hand trying to cook for his wife.

I miss Tom's trolling antics on Twitter, last thing I saw from him was something about cutting his hand trying to cook for his wife.

He seems a little more active lately, but remember that one day he went wild over the beetle? I was at work, unable to check anything, and my phone kept going off, driving me crazy, wondering what the heck was happening. :LOL: Hard to find anyone on twitter who's that brilliant and funny. Wish tweeters wouldn't give him such a hard time.

He seems a little more active lately, but remember that one day he went wild over the beetle? I was at work, unable to check anything, and my phone kept going off, driving me crazy, wondering what the heck was happening. :LOL: Hard to find anyone on twitter who's that brilliant and funny. Wish tweeters wouldn't give him such a hard time.

He's tweeting illuminati jokes of late now... welcome back Tom lol.

Yes it just hasn't been the same without him. Bring back the beetle! :) ...Didn't it have a name?

• 3 weeks later...