The guy on the right looks so much like my bf I had to call him and ask him what he was up to last weekend. :LOL:

I would assume they just ran into them/stalked them, like everyone else.

ok probs. I thought they were so determined to find the band that they brought stuff for them to sign. I just realized they probably bought that merch on the same day :LOL:

Yeah i'd have to agree with you there, falling down on the other hand is still a decent track

:yesey: I made a FALLING DOWN sign to bring to gigs but got rid of it knowing that they won't play it. :(

aka someone I have no clue about.

I've never heard of either of them but if Matt wants to collaborate with people, that's his right. Unless someone tells me the result is at least as good as anything Muse have recorded I won't bother listening to these collaborations.

I'm quite confident the Kimbra collaboration will be better than most of Muse's pop songs.

That's a probable guarantee, Kimbra is super talented and she's a babe. Possible unpopular opinion time but I think she's a much more talented New Zealander than Lorde.

Oh, I had forgotten about that French singer. Any idea when will the song be released?

That's a probable guarantee, Kimbra is super talented and she's a babe. Possible unpopular opinion time but I think she's a much more talented New Zealander than Lorde.

I haven't heard Kimbra very much, but the fact that Lorde is surrounded by all that hype is making me kinda have it in for her, and I liked her album... She's not bad, but not as good as the media says, which upsets me for some reason :confused: