If anyone is interested in purchasing a MA-2 Blackbird (with FSK 101 sustainer) give me a word. See photos on the norwegian "eBay" HERE

Feel free to come with offers. Im not interested in trading though (unless its another Manson). Btw. sorry for not dusting off the guitar before taking photos :p:$

Wow, not been on here in so long which is a shame ! But I'm selling my Pedulla Rapture and it felt only right to advertise here !

i've had this bass for around 10 years and it is a young 20 years old itself now :).

To be brutally honest i'm skint and i actually play my cheaper bass over this now. I can't warrant owning it to stare at :( !

If anyone knows anyone that would be interested then i would much appreciate it if you could direct them to this :). Thank you !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251792430182?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

m2dra.jpg

Edited by no3chris

James, what were we talking about? Lel.

I don't need a second Pedulla but they are fantastic playing basses.

:eek:

I think if I were to get another bass (probably won't be for a while) it would be a jazz bass of some sort.

But I am curious how these play. Still unsure as to why Chris had this done to his... looks like the same electronics setup, but the jack in a different place?

8897140245_d15bee7cbc_z.jpg

Chris Wolstenholme bass by jamespetrow, on Flickr

:eek:

I think if I were to get another bass (probably won't be for a while) it would be a jazz bass of some sort.

But I am curious how these play. Still unsure as to why Chris had this done to his... looks like the same electronics setup, but the jack in a different place?

8897140245_d15bee7cbc_z.jpg

Chris Wolstenholme bass by jamespetrow, on Flickr

maybe it would last longer on there? as back then it would end up in the kit at the end of most nights

Oh crap.. uh, musecasters will pay for the shipping?

Sounds like a plan. He'll have to sell me one of his guitars to pay for it though

Do you still have the bass?

It's still on eBay with no bids (check the link on the last page)

Not looking for a strat now?

Sounds like a plan. He'll have to sell me one of his guitars to pay for it though

It's still on eBay with no bids (check the link on the last page)

Not looking for a strat now?

im looking for a nice a strat but I don't have to much to spend on it. Id like a bass again, have a mess with round with it.

Great idea !! BECAUSE the jack design they use is a bit shitty, if you are putting your cable through your strap as nearly everyone does, using the bullet input jacks or whatever style they are called... The pressure on the lead leaning one side eventually wears the contacts out and you cant get inside to angle it back. (Hence why i had to renew the jack on my rapture!).

I'm guessing that's a standard input jack put on the pickguard to solve this.