2013.07.06 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy

L.

Very tempted to go to this one. Reasonably priced tickets and I love Rome.

Would I assume wrong if I said 30€ is for bad seats, 50€ is standing and 60€ is good seats?

60euro for good seats isn't bad. I'm tempted myself to go to this one to make a holiday out of it. Was planning on getting a seat this time as almost every other time I've seen Muse I end up not seeing half the set due to people in front of me :(

Anyone have any idea where the more expensive seats are located? They seem to be around the same price at the standing tickets for the London gig. I'm tempted to go for the more expensive ones if they offer a good view and some extras. Not really wanting a standing ticket this time round, can't deal with the stress of trying to get a decent spot. :p

Guys HELP!!! I can't press the button "Add to basket"!!! I just can't!! Everything is ready and when I press the button it doesn't work!! Please plese help!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same problem with Chrome translating the page for me. In the end I opened the page up in IE and just guessed my way through each page. Copy and paste any text your unsure of into a translator.

Guys HELP!!! I can't press the button "Add to basket"!!! I just can't!! Everything is ready and when I press the button it doesn't work!! Please plese help!!!!!!!!!!

Breathe. Refresh. Try again.

If it doesn't work again, they might be out... but keep trying. There might be a credit card decline or something like that, which will make more tickets available.

This might help for seating

2329.gif

Disclaimer: this is not what the muse stage will look like

Thanks.

In the end I went for Tribuna Tevere Numbered, I'm in sector 32BD. Which I think I can just about make out on that seating plan as being on Matt's side, almost next to the stage. Assuming that is where they put the stage.

Thanks.

In the end I went for Tribuna Tevere Numbered, I'm in sector 32BD. Which I think I can just about make out on that seating plan as being on Matt's side, almost next to the stage. Assuming that is where they put the stage.

No problems. I'm on the opposite section to you on chris side I went for posh seats as I am taking my mum as a christmas present.

I assume that's where the stage is too as they were no selling any seats on the south side.

Archived