2013.07.06 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy

L.

anyone coming over from the UK for this gig?

I'm thinking about it. I'm on holiday for all the UK shows (booked it a few months ago - annoying clash!) - really want to see them and Rome seems appealing. Looking at flights but trying to work out the best route! Where are you flying from?

I'm thinking about it. I'm on holiday for all the UK shows (booked it a few months ago - annoying clash!) - really want to see them and Rome seems appealing. Looking at flights but trying to work out the best route! Where are you flying from?

I'm flying from Gatwick to rome with easyjet. I'm arriving on the Friday on the 1555 flight but that's only because I wouldn't be able to get there Saturday morning. They had 2 flights one at about 7am and one around 9am on Saturday morning well priced when I booked. Flights from bristol were also cheap.

]Oh man, that sucks! I'm sure there will be something on Musebay and for sure they'll put more tickets to sale next year but i totally sympathise with wanting to avoid the stress of getting tickets.

I know that tickets can be found after it gets soldout, especially with such huge gigs, but I want to be sure :supersad:

I know ;).... 30 euros does seem a bit extravagant to ship a piece of paper though. Though if I get it within in the next couple of weeks I'll stop whining haha. :p

You got 30 € just for shipment or 30 € added to the ticket price? Because for us the tickets cost the face value + 22 € between fees and shipment.

Fuck, standing for this gig is now soldout, apparently.

FFS. My friend hasn't gotten his ticket yet ><

And I paid 30 euros just for the shipment... I think my total came out to something around 90 euros?

Edit- Fabri.. I just checked and there are piles on viagogo that aren't too ridiculously priced. :) Don't fret too much!

FFS. My friend hasn't gotten his ticket yet ><

And I paid 30 euros just for the shipment... I think my total came out to something around 90 euros?

Edit- Fabri.. I just checked and there are piles on viagogo that aren't too ridiculously priced. :) Don't fret too much!

Eh, I'll look for one (this and Turin) in February/March. I have no money at all right now :( I hope to find people I know selling their tickets.

Thanks though :)

You have them already?! Gosh. I'd be terrified of losing them.

I wore my O2 tickets on a cord round my neck for a month 'cos I wos so paranoid somebody would break in and steal them.

X

Yeah. Im really shocked. Doors open at 4.30pm. Muse on stage at 8.45 pm according to my ticket.

I was worried of losing my o2 tickets and they arrived about 3 or 4 months before. Not over 7 months early.

I'm worried the print will fade off or something. Took me 30 mins to find my band of skulls tickets which arrived ages ago for next Sunday.

Archived