2013.07.06 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy

L.

No problems. I'm on the opposite section to you on chris side I went for posh seats as I am taking my mum as a christmas present.

I assume that's where the stage is too as they were no selling any seats on the south side.

What were the posh seats called?

They are not unreserved as I have been given a block, row and seat numbers.

:( I was wanting to treat ourselves and get the posh seats too, but Google said Tribuna Montemario 1 Livello Numerato meant Forum Montemario Level 1 Unreserved so I assumed you wouldn't be given seat numbers.

I didn't want to deal with the stress of having to find a seat.

:( I was wanting to treat ourselves and get the posh seats too, but Google said Tribuna Montemario 1 Livello Numerato meant Forum Montemario Level 1 Unreserved so I assumed you wouldn't be given seat numbers.

I didn't want to deal with the stress of having to find a seat.

Numerato means numbered. From what I read this morning I don't think they are any unreserved seatings so you should have been allocated seats as well. Check your order confirmation the row and seat number should be on there. Your block looks like you will have great views.

I think all posh seats means is that there might be a bit more padding in the seat :LOL:

Numerato means numbered. From what I read this morning I don't think they are any unreserved seatings so you should have been allocated seats as well. Check your order confirmation the row and seat number should be on there. Your block looks like you will have great views.

I think all posh seats means is that there might be a bit more padding in the seat :LOL:

If it's just more padding I can deal with no having it :LOL:

Yeah I've got seat numbers so I'm not too worried. Looking at some stadium guides I think the only difference between our sections is you may have nicer toilets. If that is it I don't feel as bad.

Guys I have a very serious problem.. I pre-ordered the tickets but instead of pressing the button that says "courier in all other countries" I pressed the one that says "courier in West and Central Europe". But I stated that my country is Greece and I received my confirmation mail.. Will my tickets come in Greece or my pre-order will be cancelled?? Do you have any clue?? Thanks..

It'll be okay! They'll work it out for you. Have you tried giving them a call or e-mailing yet?

I sent them an e-mail but I'm afraid I'll lose my money.. That's the only thing that I'm worried about.. And they haven't responded to me yet.. The best solution is to keep the order and give them more money.. Argggggggg I wanna dieeeeeeee!!!!!

I sent them an e-mail but I'm afraid I'll lose my money.. That's the only thing that I'm worried about.. And they haven't responded to me yet.. The best solution is to keep the order and give them more money.. Argggggggg I wanna dieeeeeeee!!!!!

You shouldn't lose your money, don't worry about it :) They might just charge you a bit extra for shipping.

Archived