2013.07.06 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy

L.

Salve ragazzi, esiste un modo alternativo per procurarmi i biglietti del concerto dei Muse a Roma, a parte "ticketone"?? Oppure conoscete qualcuno che vuole vendere un biglietto? Verrò dalla Turchia per lavoro e anche vorrei andare al concerto. Grazie.

Hi there, is there any alternative to buy tickets for the show In Roma, apart from "ticketone"? Or do you know anyone who wants to sell a ticket? I'll come to Romefrom Turkey for work and also wanna attend the show. Thank you.

Salve ragazzi, esiste un modo alternativo per procurarmi i biglietti del concerto dei Muse a Roma, a parte "ticketone"?? Oppure conoscete qualcuno che vuole vendere un biglietto? Verrò dalla Turchia per lavoro e anche vorrei andare al concerto. Grazie.

Hi there, is there any alternative to buy tickets for the show In Roma, apart from "ticketone"? Or do you know anyone who wants to sell a ticket? I'll come to Romefrom Turkey for work and also wanna attend the show. Thank you.

Is anyone looking to sell tickets? Lemme know, yo.

Keep an eye on MuseBay http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=88005

And also on Viagogo and Seatwave.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if it's UK only, but Scarlet Mist is also a good website to keep an eye on for tickets. From there I got both Wembley gigs at two weeks from the event in 2007 :happy:

Really looking forward to this gig, like cucciola19 I'm Italian but I live in the UK and this is my first Muse gig in Italy (and in my hometown!) since 2007. Will be good to be in an Italian crowd again :D

• 2 weeks later...
More tickets now on sale on ticket one website.

lets hope for some good support acts too :D

I think Ministri are likely (italian band, their last album was produced by Colliva, who works with Muse since 2006). Hopefully Foals too, or something like that.

Need some help/advice...

I'm going from Madrid to this show, but the trip by plane was cheaper to Bologna than to Rome (just 60€ a return trip Madrid-Bologna-Madrid, almost 150€ Madrid-Rome-Madrid).

Arriving on the 5th in Bologna, what's the best choice to get to Rome from there? Train? I think the prices are very cheap (39€ a return ticket), but if you know something better than that, let me know, please!

Need some help/advice...

I'm going from Madrid to this show, but the trip by plane was cheaper to Bologna than to Rome (just 60€ a return trip Madrid-Bologna-Madrid, almost 150€ Madrid-Rome-Madrid).

Arriving on the 5th in Bologna, what's the best choice to get to Rome from there? Train? I think the prices are very cheap (39€ a return ticket), but if you know something better than that, let me know, please!

Train definitely. Look not only for Trenitalia (http://www.trenitalia.com/trenitalia21.html) but also for Italo (http://www.italotreno.it/IT/Pagine/default.aspx) trains. Especially Italo, if you order soon enough you get a really good price.

Need some help/advice...

yeah the 2 options fabri gave you are the best. I have used the trenitalia high speed train twice now and prebooking it is the cheapest way to do it.

If you are able to book the train now then do it because it is likely to be cheaper.

Biffy are really unlikely, BoS are unlikely :p

Wouldn't be the end of the world. Seeing Band of Skulls in August at a local pub venue. 150 people capacity :)

I am hoping for a big name as long as it isn't Dizzee Rascal :p

Wouldn't be the end of the world. Seeing Band of Skulls in August at a local pub venue. 150 people capacity :)

I am hoping for a big name as long as it isn't Dizzee Rascal :p

Jealous! I really like (and I have never seen) them.

I wonder how unlikely Alt-J are. I'd be in serious trouble to choose between Turin 2 and Rome :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Alt-J and Bastille are out of the question unfortunately they have gigs on that day :( BUT it can be Imagine dragons or Daughter! Imagine Dragons would be on their way to Russia from UK so Italy could be a mid-way gig.. and Daughter is playing in Milan about 3 days after the gig together with of monsters and men ! :D

There will be a big name (since Biffy are the turin main support). Maybe Placebo?

Placebo would be a very big one, maybe too much... but I wouldn't mind (already got Biffy in Sydney)! :)

Ps: tickets seekers: in case you have troubles I should have a spare one (friend who has exams - price she paid for - happy to help in case), standing or "prato".

Anyway some have been put back on sale, so I suggest you to check the official channels too (rather than viagogo or seatwave)

I will be travelling there by train (3/4 hours) the day before (same to Turin on the previous Saturday... cannot make the three of them due to work commitments :p).

Archived