2013.07.06 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy

L.

Sweet.... I messed up my numbers. I'm 43-45.

Apparently all the pre-sale peeps are queueing at the same gate then. Wahoo!

I won't be turning up early tho. Actually want to see some of rome as well. Making a weekend of it. Got my flight and hotel booked already.

Tickets bought for Rome :D I'm from Madrid but going to Barcelona was almost as expensive than a cheap flight to Rome (also, the Barcelona tickets were quite more expensive, and the Montjuic Stadium is pure crap, specially when compared to Rome's Stadio Olimpico), so I went crazy and ordered a pair of tickets for Rome. It should be a great weekend!!!

Hi there,

New to the board, but got 2 tickets for me and my girlfriend to the Rome gig, Yay! :D

2 questions:

- I bought 'Prato' tickets. My Italian sucks, but a quick Google Translate learned me that this meant 'laws/field', so I assumed these were standing tickets. Am I correct?

- We intend to stay a nice long weekend in Rome, a city we always wanted to visit anyway. Is the stadium far from the city center? Any good suggestions for hotels etc?

Thanks! :)

Hi there,

New to the board, but got 2 tickets for me and my girlfriend to the Rome gig, Yay! :D

2 questions:

- I bought 'Prato' tickets. My Italian sucks, but a quick Google Translate learned me that this meant 'laws/field', so I assumed these were standing tickets. Am I correct?

- We intend to stay a nice long weekend in Rome, a city we always wanted to visit anyway. Is the stadium far from the city center? Any good suggestions for hotels etc?

You'd better choose a hotel close to station Tremini which is the central metro station. From the Tremini station you can take the metro and stop at Flaminio station. Here are the instructions of how you can get to the Stadium and the Rome metro map! http://www.footballinrome.co.uk/transportstadium.html http://www.rome.info/metro/

Hi there,

2 questions:

Where abouts are you traveling from? I'm staying at Hotel Arenula which was cheap and right in the center of Rome. There are tons of hotels near the termini station.

Hi there,

Yes, the "prato" tickets are the standing ones :D !

Anyway, I'm finding wonderful the fact that many people of far countries will come to Rome to see Muse... for once I don't need to move, they come to my home :D !

Yes, the "prato" tickets are the standing ones :D !

Anyway, I'm finding wonderful the fact that many people of far countries will come to Rome to see Muse... for once I don't need to move, they come to my home :D !

I wanted to do this gig even though they r playing a few in the UK. Rome is amazing :D

You'd better choose a hotel close to station Tremini which is the central metro station. From the Tremini station you can take the metro and stop at Flaminio station. Here are the instructions of how you can get to the Stadium and the Rome metro map! http://www.footballinrome.co.uk/transportstadium.html http://www.rome.info/metro/
Cool! Thanks for te suggestion. I was thinking of booking a hotel near the stadium cos I wasnt sure about the tram to the centre of Rome, (schedules and crowds) but it seems like they take in consideration matches and other events in the stadium.

I think I'm still a bit traumatised by Reading last year and how shit the organisation was re:trains and public transportation in general back to London lol

Fuck, this gig is close to soldout, apparently. I need money.
Oh man, that sucks! I'm sure there will be something on Musebay and for sure they'll put more tickets to sale next year but i totally sympathise with wanting to avoid the stress of getting tickets.

Archived