2013.07.06 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy

L.

Just bought my ticket for Rome! Can't wait till July... Does anyone know a good hotel there? Never been to Rome before... :)

I'm staying at Hotel Arenula. Its cheap and in the centre. Although if you want luxury it might not be the place to stay :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:chuckle: probably, yes.

I still have to get tickets :(

Public transport in Rome can't be relied on when there is nothing happening. Let alone on a major event.

Ticket one hasn't had tickets for a while. Do you think its sold out or will they add more at some point?

Public transport in Rome can't be relied on when there is nothing happening. Let alone on a major event.

Ticket one hasn't had tickets for a while. Do you think its sold out or will they add more at some point?

The gig isn't really soldout, they still have a few that will go on sale sooner or later. The problem is my money :chuckle: i'll end up paying something like 80 € from viagogo, probably

The gig isn't really soldout, they still have a few that will go on sale sooner or later. The problem is my money :chuckle: i'll end up paying something like 80 € from viagogo, probably

Viagogo is crap. Expensive plus what they charge for postage on there is outrageous.

Do you have to travel far to get into Rome?

Well if I don't find people selling, it's my only choice :p

3 hours of train.

Do unless it is the high speed train that is likely to take 5 hours in italy :LOL:

I know how unreliable the transport can be there.

:chuckle: probably, yes.

I still have to get tickets :(

I have 1 standing to sell! I bought 4 but one of my friends can't make it anymore; face value obviously. I'll fly to Rome the day before the gig, so I can give you the ticket then if you like!

(sono italiana ma vivo in Inghilterra da 24 anni; credo che tu hai conosciuto la mia amica Mara a Pesaro!)

I have 1 standing to sell! I bought 4 but one of my friends can't make it anymore; face value obviously. I'll fly to Rome the day before the gig, so I can give you the ticket then if you like!

(sono italiana ma vivo in Inghilterra da 24 anni; credo che tu hai conosciuto la mia amica Mara a Pesaro!)

Where are you flying from on the Friday?

• 2 weeks later...

I would be happy if they played the same songs as their last rome gig

Take a Bow

Hysteria

Map of the Problematique + Maggie's Farm outro

Assassin

New Born (extended)

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Soldier's Poem

Plug In Baby

Invincible

Supermassive Black Hole

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome + riff

Citizen Erased

Bliss (extended)

Hoodoo

Muscle Museum

Knights of Cydonia

2006, wasn't it

I wish I was already a fan for that tour

out of those songs only 4 remain on the set list every night with 5 or 6 of the others rotated or added occasionally.

I was a fan for that tour but wasn't allowed to go to Wembley in 2007.

Parents made up for it by letting me go to Dublin 2008 which turned out to be amazing getting Dead Star and Space Dementia :D

Archived