matthijs

I didn't know tim was still operating under Stark? Seems like a way of getting a Manson quality instrument for a little less?

This one was ordered before he started working full time at the Works. So I'm pretty sure it's the last one.

Kermit :LOL:

Remember jonnno (with three Ns) and his hollow body gretsch? I think he called that one kermit, although it wasn't really that green at all.

of course, lets talk off the board :ninja:

So you don't want them knowing what body parts were being signed?

Email sent :ninja:

Does Matt just keep the guitars not in use at home or something? Bit weird how he has all these guitars but there's some that vanish after a short appearance. I'd love to see the double-neck and keytar again :ninja:

I almost wonder if some noobs voted Mirror Kaoss thinking of the earls court.

Most likely, I've never been a fan of either of them myself :ninja:

Does Matt just keep the guitars not in use at home or something? Bit weird how he has all these guitars but there's some that vanish after a short appearance. I'd love to see the double-neck and keytar again :ninja:

Most likely, I've never been a fan of either of them myself :ninja:

Most bands have warehouses where they store equpiment so I imagine most of the 'stage' guitars (ones that are mainly for looks) stay there whereas ones he likes the sound of stay in his demo studio that we've pictures of before.

You guys have seen other guitarist homes right? I'm sure matt has a guitar wall.

I haven't been lucky enough.

cheddatom's bass floor > any guitar wall

Most bands have warehouses where they store equpiment so I imagine most of the 'stage' guitars (ones that are mainly for looks) stay there whereas ones he likes the sound of stay in his demo studio that we've pictures of before.

So... remember that time I said I live in a big yellow warehouse? These aren't actually my guitars.

I don't know really. He tours with most of his guitars, but there are still some that are retired and some we probably don't even know about (like that dual P90 one that was mentioned on the works website).

I'm sure matt has a guitar wall.

Now that I need to see. Gotta have original Delorean, original Santa and the Aloha Strat up there somewhere.

Baby Bing probably shreds the hell out of them while the parents are out. :ninja:

Now that I need to see. Gotta have original Delorean, original Santa and the Aloha Strat up there somewhere.

:supersad:

The aloha strat was being used in 2009 at least...notice the red SG from the showbiz tour as well.

dd7429ec-e775-42f2-9295-bcaf5e50976.jpg~original

Apparently the parker fly was used on absolution (for the TSP solo), so that's probably still around.

Curious about the two LP DCs... the yellow one broke and was out of use for about a year, but unless it broke a second time, he might still have it. No idea about the black one.

Someone said the yamaha was traded to Mansons, but I can't imagine he got much for it... last video I saw of it was when it was being thrown around, and it also had a replacement strat neck

I see the delorean manson on this pic, but what is that bridge pickup ?! A delorean without motherbucker pickup is not a real delorean :mad:

last video I saw of it was when it was being thrown around, and it also had a replacement strat neck

What is that video ?

I see the delorean manson on this pic, but what is that bridge pickup ?! A delorean without motherbucker pickup is not a real delorean :mad:

What is that video ?

hullabaloo extras. Not a full video unfortunately, but

yamaha.jpg~original

I think that's the yamaha anyway.

And I thought the delorean still had the motherbucker. I'm trying to find a larger version of that picture or another fairly recent one that will show it

I'll watch the hullabaloos extras tonight, never noticed that video :rolleyes:

The shape of the guitar looks like a yamaha RGX.

It was just a 2 second clip during yes please

and I'm pretty sure it's the pacifica. it appears a few more times in that video and it looks like a tele shape (I think the way he put the tape on it makes it look like a double cutaway shape)

Archived