2013.03.17 - Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, NV, US

halo eighteen

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for Sunday!!! I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning. Flight arrives around 11:00 AM. I can't wait to be there already!!!

Just thought I'd post the FB links for the two meetups again. Awhile back, the links weren't "public", so not everyone could see them. They are both "public" now, so everyone please check out the details and join us!

Saturday, March 16 - 9:00 PM - The Pub at Monte Carlo

Sunday, March 17 - Post-gig (approx. 11:00 PM) - Ri Ra (at Mandalay Bay)

Look forward to seeing you all there! :party::\mm/::musesign:

See you guys at The Monte Carlo tomorrow night! :awesome:

My friend and I should be going to the post gig Ri Ra meet up..gotta find our way there and what not but yeah! It'd be awesome to get a .mu pic of all of us!

I think we're all going to be trying to find this place! I TELL U WHAT PEOPLE, THE FIRST FORUM MEMBER TO FIND THS RI RA AND RESERVE A MUSE.mu FORUM AREA, I WILL BUY DRINKS FOR THAT PERSON ALLLLL NIGHT!!!!!

And this Muse.mu area has to be known, and when us members of this great forum come to RI RA after the show, the staff at the front must know where the OFFICIAL Muse.MU message board area is located at RI RA!!!!

Oh, and if anyone can bring those name tag stickers for our message board names and real first names, that would be awesome

Oh and if anyone has a great camera, that would be awesome too!!!

And I mean it when I say I'll buy drinks for the first person to get us a great spot at RI RA

So is Ri Ra happening after the show?!!! Oh and I'm the tall sort of bald headed guy in black shirt and blue jeans! I heard from a birdie, Muse is planning something special tonight!!!

We,ll c what happens! Hope to meet a lot of u at Ri Ra after the show!

They're making this gig into a DVD (or 360?) I think we witnessed the best North American gig ever last night :D

What makes you say that? Just the 360 cameras? Were we the only ones who got fire and faggen fireworks?!?!?!

Yes, Matt was reverse pyramiding his guitar during Stockholm riffs (might have been the Matt Black II that was destroyed, can't remember) then chucked it 8 deep in the center pit. I'll live the rest of my life knowing that I was 30 feet away from owning his busted Manson :eek:

What makes you say that? Just the 360 cameras? Were we the only ones who got fire and faggen fireworks?!?!?!

Yes, Matt was reverse pyramiding his guitar during Stockholm riffs (might have been the Matt Black II that was destroyed, can't remember) then chucked it 8 deep in the center pit. I'll live the rest of my life knowing that I was 30 feet away from owning his busted Manson :eek:

I was probably 6 or 7 people to the left of where he tossed it :( I think it was better for my health that way though, things got pretty nasty over there :LOL:

I was on the barrier in the center and there were yellow notes all around saying "Notice to audience: This event is being filmed"

A roadie asked me if I had any sunglasses, I said no why? He said if I wore them for the first song I'd be on the DVD.

Yeah I was seriously blown away that Matt chucked his guitar into the audience, it took them awhile to get everyone to let go of it, I'm assuming no one got it :(

It seemed like Chris' side was favored, they got guitar picks, drumsticks and Chris' Harmonica (even though he usually chucks his harmonica in front of him) I was like 10 feet from his side :( should have gone there.

Edit: and yes, we were the only ones with fire and fireworks.

the "event is being filmed" stuff is posted at most shows, we had in chicago too. usually just done for legal reasons

someone did get matts guitar, they have an account on reddit and shared their story. and ya usually chris's side is favored for end of the night throw aways

the "event is being filmed" stuff is posted at most shows, we had in chicago too. usually just done for legal reasons

someone did get matts guitar, they have an account on reddit and shared their story. and ya usually chris's side is favored for end of the night throw aways

I've never seen that note at any other shows I've been to.

And I just assumed about Matt's guitar since it got carried away.

Do you have a link to their story?? Would love to read about whoever got Matt's guitar. Not that I would be jealous, or anything.... ;):LOL:

Do you have a link to their story?? Would love to read about whoever got Matt's guitar. Not that I would be jealous, or anything.... ;):LOL:

I'm not jealous at all haha. I was right in the front where he threw it. Everyone just went berserk. They would've killed each other if security didn't intervene. Someone's hair got stuck in the tuning pegs. haha. Did anybody else notice they played the Dead Star riff after Map? I didn't even notice till today because I was so into it.

I met the guy who got the guitar earlier while handing out Dead Star signs at the queue. He was one of the ones who took a handful of signs to hand out to the rest of his friends, and I am telling you, it could not have happened to a nicer guy! His girlfriend was the one who got her hair stuck in the pegs. They are both alright. Another guy got pretty hurt and went to the ER, but it looks like Dom Anderson got a hold of him on Twitter and is going to arrange something to make up for his trouble.

I am still over the moon about the Dead Star riff, but maybe it is because I sort of put my all into the idea. I just can't see it the way some others do, but I guess that's just must be the fan girl in me.

Fantastic show altogether, and I was completely grateful to be there.

Also, at the end, Matt laid down on his tummy and stretched across the barrier to talk to the guys who got the guitar to make sure they made it backstage to pick it up. Security pulled it out of the crowd, but I am pretty sure Matt made sure they were let backstage to pick it up after the show.

Archived