2013.03.17 - Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, NV, US

halo eighteen

Yeah, Ri Ra is at Mandalay. There's one the day before at The Pub at Monte Carlo. I don't think there's anything set for the day of the show/preshow, but I'm up for whatever.

I'll b flying in Sunday late morning. But Ra Ri sounds good after the show

I'll b flying in Sunday late morning. But Ra Ri sounds good after the show

I'll be flying in Sunday morning as well, staying at Cosmo.

There's another discussion on this at https://www.facebook.com/events/439287502803498/?fref=ts

If you guys are meeting at Ra Ri after the show, I'm in. Sounds like we need someone to take charge on finalizing the plans for a Muser meet on the day of and/or after the show.

I nominate Jessica :)

There's another discussion on this at https://www.facebook.com/events/439287502803498/?fref=ts

If you guys are meeting at Ra Ri after the show, I'm in. Sounds like we need someone to take charge on finalizing the plans for a Muser meet on the day of and/or after the show.

I nominate Jessica too, though I don't know who Jesscia is haha

i think their good seats actually! because the Mandalay arena is one of the smaller venues on this tour, no seat in the house is bad. their all good seats!!! i say go for it, treat yourself to a great time

Great thank you! Got my tickets earlier today. Supeeerrr exited for this, my first Muse show! :$

I nominate Jessica too, though I don't know who Jesscia is haha

Haha, noooo! I'm bad at finalizing things and I'm always running late so I'm not a good party starter. :$ Andrew, the group admin on the first fb thing, is working on the pre-concert day ones ( 3/16: 1pm and 9pm @ The Pub) and Brian is in charge of the Ri Ra one (3/17: 11pm @ Ri Ra - https://www.facebook.com/events/493274444062495/ ). Check in with them to get it all finalized. I'm just going to show up if I can. :LOL:

I have a nooby question..I'm somewhat new too concerts so..I have 2 tickets for my friend and i and we are at section GA5, row GA7, seats 44-45...now does it really matter if we stay there or not because were on the floor right and i'm assuming everyone is standing there and bleh blah so if we were couple of the first ones in we could go allll the way too the front? :$

I have a nooby question..I'm somewhat new too concerts so..I have 2 tickets for my friend and i and we are at section GA5, row GA7, seats 44-45...now does it really matter if we stay there or not because were on the floor right and i'm assuming everyone is standing there and bleh blah so if we were couple of the first ones in we could go allll the way too the front? :$

There is no section on the floor the reason they put rows and seats on GA tickets is a way for ticketmaster to keep track of how many GA they've sold.

So what time do people usually start lining up too wait too get inside?

My question as well!

I want to meet up with Musers before/after! New to the LV area and bought my GA tickets for me and my fiance day of so that we would have something to look forward to when we moved to Vegas!

Advice, anyone? When do we start lining up? I've been 10th row, 6th row, 4th row.... I am ready for front row!!

My question as well!

I want to meet up with Musers before/after! New to the LV area and bought my GA tickets for me and my fiance day of so that we would have something to look forward to when we moved to Vegas!

Advice, anyone? When do we start lining up? I've been 10th row, 6th row, 4th row.... I am ready for front row!!

Well for staples center we got there at 9:30 am and got barrier on Matt's side, but I don't know how early people will line up for this venue, I'm assuming around the same time.

Ahh I'm so excited! :D

I need 1 more GA ticket though, for my friend. If anyone has an extra they'd like to sell PLEASE let me know.

id be interested to know the ratio of boys vs girls that have won backstage passes to see Muse..

You know, this is something I've been wondering about too. Seems like a lot more females win. :LOL:

I was wondering about that too! :LOL: Maybe there were more females than males entering the contest.

Archived