2013.03.17 - Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, NV, US

halo eighteen

Alright, thanks! How early should I get in line? This is my first concert ever, and I'd love to get a spot right at the barrier.

It depends, but 9am is ok for most spots on rail. Earlier if you want center, later if you don't mind the edges of rail.

Vegas is pretty much SOLD OUT !!!

:eek: Eep!

19 days. All of my plans and prep are done and I'm ready to party. :party:

18 Day's !!! And I mayb heading over alone because people flaked on me!!! I may have an extra GA/Floor ticket available

Aww. :( I'm sure you'll have no problems getting rid of it! GA tix seems scarce at the moment.

Saturday meetup at The Pub has been moved to 1pm. No place or time set for Sunday or Monday. Anyone have a place they'd like to meet up at?

18 Day's !!! And I mayb heading over alone because people flaked on me!!! I may have an extra GA/Floor ticket available

Are you coming from California?

Let me know if you for sure need to sell it, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands n_n

I wonder what the chances are of upgrading our tickets at the box office. I am thinking I will take some behind the stage if I can get closer....

Urgh. I can't believe how fast this is coming up on me, and we still don't have a car and an 8 hour drive to get there... starting to freak out a bit.

EDIT: Hotel booked! EEEK!

I wonder what the chances are of upgrading our tickets at the box office. I am thinking I will take some behind the stage if I can get closer....

Urgh. I can't believe how fast this is coming up on me, and we still don't have a car and an 8 hour drive to get there... starting to freak out a bit.

I never tried that before, but it's worth a shot! Go for it :D.

Can you rent a car for the trip?

what seats do you have now?

what seats do you have now?

200 level closer to the stage, Matt's side. It's way up too. We don't want floor, as our 13 yr old is with us, and I am kind of tiny. I just want lower down.

I shall try calling the day before, and again when we pick up our tickets. I have heard some people have success as long as the show isn't sold out.

Jess, Yes, we are probably going to rent a car at this point. We are probably going to go ahead and shell out 3k to have our engine replaced, because its better than spending 8k for a down payment and having a car payment for years to come. But the car probably won't be ready in time. Plus we are just digging ourselves out of a credit hole, too, after having been jobless for 18 months! No one will lend us any money!

Ugh. TWO FUCKING WEEKS you guys!!!

I was hoping to get some tickets from behind the stage. Do you guys know if this should be a good enough view although they are labeled as limited view? I've seen the stage set up on some of the concert's from 2013 and it seems like I should be fine if I go for seats in section 126 or somewhere close, but what do you guys think?

I was hoping to get some tickets from behind the stage. Do you guys know if this should be a good enough view although they are labeled as limited view? I've seen the stage set up on some of the concert's from 2013 and it seems like I should be fine if I go for seats in section 126 or somewhere close, but what do you guys think?

i think their good seats actually! because the Mandalay arena is one of the smaller venues on this tour, no seat in the house is bad. their all good seats!!! i say go for it, treat yourself to a great time

Someone CONVINCE ME TO GO to Vegas for this show!!!!!!!!! I have 2 GA/Floor tickets at Will-Call waiting and i NEED motivation to pull the trigger to book a flight and a room AND GO!!!!

BTW, I was flaked on by a couple of friends that said they wanted to go, so i would b headed over solo

Someone CONVINCE ME TO GO to Vegas for this show!!!!!!!!! I have 2 GA/Floor tickets at Will-Call waiting and i NEED motivation to pull the trigger to book a flight and a room AND GO!!!!

BTW, I was flaked on by a couple of friends that said they wanted to go, so i would b headed over solo

Cancel the card you used to purchase, send it to me and I'll buy the tickets off you and pick them up ;P

Where is everyone staying at? And, where's the after party being held at?

So the first part is done, I just booked my room at Mandalay Bay

Yay! Most everyone I know is staying at Mandalay or Luxor so you'll see a bunch of Musers for sure. I'm over at Aria, but I'll be at Mandalay most of the show day.

Post concert Muser meetup at Ri Ra. I'm not sure if someone reserved a table or not, but we'll see. :awesome:

Yay! Most everyone I know is staying at Mandalay or Luxor so you'll see a bunch of Musers for sure. I'm over at Aria, but I'll be at Mandalay most of the show day.

Post concert Muser meetup at Ri Ra. I'm not sure if someone reserved a table or not, but we'll see. :awesome:

Is Ri Ra at Mandalay too? Their most definitely has to b a Pre Muser get together too before the show right?

And if anyone is interested, I HAVE ONE GA/Floor ticket available at face value. PM me if interested

Is Ri Ra at Mandalay too? Their most definitely has to b a Pre Muser get together too before the show right?

And if anyone is interested, I HAVE ONE GA/Floor ticket available at face value. PM me if interested

PM'd ya! Anybody have another GA for my fiance? :$

Yeah, Ri Ra is at Mandalay. There's one the day before at The Pub at Monte Carlo. I don't think there's anything set for the day of the show/preshow, but I'm up for whatever.

Archived