2013.03.17 - Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, NV, US

halo eighteen

As promised,

Liquid State. The shaky edit says its still working, but it already looks better than it did originally. Hope you enjoy it. Turn the sound down, lol. (Although in some parts my husband sounds pretty damn good!)

How can the audience be so dead, in the first rows? Incredible.

The verses are pretty low key I think. That crowd was mental during parts of the night I think people were catching their breath. Shoulda seen em during Stockholm, TIRO, Uprising etc. There were crowd surfers! during UD lol

We and the people around us up in seats were jumping our asses off most of the show.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what you wanted us to be doing during this song. I was standing right next to Catherine, and I was LOVING every minute of this song. But it's not exactly a song to just start thrashing around to. I don't think this video alone is a good indication of the level of energy the Vegas crowd did, or did not, have. ;) I still have quite a few bruises on my legs from both Phoenix and Vegas that could prove otherwise, and I cherish every one of them.

That's not at all an accurate representation of the audience during that gig. I was at the front rows and everyone was having an incredible time going crazy during the majority of the gig. I don't know the lyrics that well to Liquid State so I took that time to catch my breath and give my voice a rest. But during Map, Uprising, Knights, TiRO, SS, well...Pretty much the whole gig people were going ballistic.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what you wanted us to be doing during this song. I was standing right next to Catherine, and I was LOVING every minute of this song. But it's not exactly a song to just start thrashing around to. I don't think this video alone is a good indication of the level of energy the Vegas crowd did, or did not, have. ;) I still have quite a few bruises on my legs from both Phoenix and Vegas that could prove otherwise, and I cherish every one of them.

Everyone stands still, as if they're playing Explorers. Liquid State is a song that makes people jump, at least? And no need to get so defensive, no one is saying that the crowd was like that for every song.

Maybe I'm just used to how good crowds are over here.

Yup. I would love to see a show in Italy. You guys are crazzzay.

And PS shouldn't you be asleep? lol.

I couldn't sleep :(

Lol, easy tiger. ;) Nothing wrong with the crowds over here. I've done both, and both have their advantages and disadvanges.

I wasn't bragging! But you really can't compare them :chuckle:

I wasn't bragging! But you really can't compare them :chuckle:

I sure as hell can, and I sure as hell did.

:kiss:

Regardless of what a video shows the crowd to look like, it was the best gig I've ever been too. It had everything, and then some. I'm just so glad I was able to make it seeing as how it was a last minute decision.

That's what I was asking. I was one person back from the barrier, Chris side, and I was so frustrated by how still everyone was. The girl behind me would get pissed off every time anyone danced near her. C'mon people, wake up. D:

That's not at all an accurate representation of the audience during that gig. I was at the front rows and everyone was having an incredible time going crazy during the majority of the gig. I don't know the lyrics that well to Liquid State so I took that time to catch my breath and give my voice a rest. But during Map, Uprising, Knights, TiRO, SS, well...Pretty much the whole gig people were going ballistic.

Yeeea. I was with my closest friend on chris's side and we were really close to the barrier and the first half of the show we were there everybody was standing like a fucking rock. We were jamming out jumping up and down singing our hearts out and everyone else was like "wtf?" This chick pushed herself in front of me to get as close as she can before the show and once the show started i was jamming out bleh blah and she pushed me back and yelled at me to stop like this was not some sort of rock show..Got pissed and yeah :p the vegas crowd did suck at least from my perspective.

Yeeea. I was with my closest friend on chris's side and we were really close to the barrier and the first half of the show we were there everybody was standing like a fucking rock. We were jamming out jumping up and down singing our hearts out and everyone else was like "wtf?" This chick pushed herself in front of me to get as close as she can before the show and once the show started i was jamming out bleh blah and she pushed me back and yelled at me to stop like this was not some sort of rock show..Got pissed and yeah :p the vegas crowd did suck at least from my perspective.

Yeah, idk. I might be a bit biased. My friend and I were going crazy the entire time, I could barely talk after the concert was over because I sang to every song. But after watching some Youtube vids of it the crowd does seem a bit bored. Which is a shame. Someone pushed infront of me too when Matt threw his guitar in the crowd, so for Starlight and Survival I was back in the 3rd row. Pretty lame.

Yeah, idk. I might be a bit biased. My friend and I were going crazy the entire time, I could barely talk after the concert was over because I sang to every song. But after watching some Youtube vids of it the crowd does seem a bit bored. Which is a shame. Someone pushed infront of me too when Matt threw his guitar in the crowd, so for Starlight and Survival I was back in the 3rd row. Pretty lame.

The chance at catching a Manson is worth losing a spot or two :LOL:

Archived