2013.03.17 - Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas, NV, US

halo eighteen

5 days!!!! Until we make party:party::party::D:party:

:dance: Woo! Four for me.

So, would arriving to wait in line at about 11 a.m. be a good time to get a spot at the barrier? Or should I leave earlier?

You'd get side barrier most likely. :yesey: If you want closer to the middle, I'd leave a bit earlier.

Really? This is my first concert ever so I definitely want to be at the barrier if possible. How rough does it usually get front GA?

Not bad at all. It's been a lot less rough (not rough at all!) than the last tour, which was a lot less rough than the one before that. You'll get the side barriers with no issue, but if you're going for barrier nearest to the middle, I'd line up about 9 or 10am just to be sure.

Not bad at all. It's been a lot less rough (not rough at all!) than the last tour, which was a lot less rough than the one before that. You'll get the side barriers with no issue, but if you're going for barrier nearest to the middle, I'd line up about 9 or 10am just to be sure.

Alright, should I bring chairs and food? I was thinking of just going to get something and having my friend hold my spot in line while I go get something for us. I just don't want people to get angry though.

So my wife says Surprise happy birthday your brother is taking you down to Vegas to see Muse (she is awesome) but you need to get your tickets because I don't know what you want. I would have gotten in on the pre-sale if I had known I was going. Anyone have any ideas on tickets? I just tried the GA and they are gone. Any thoughts would help at this point.

So my wife says Surprise happy birthday your brother is taking you down to Vegas to see Muse (she is awesome) but you need to get your tickets because I don't know what you want. I would have gotten in on the pre-sale if I had known I was going. Anyone have any ideas on tickets? I just tried the GA and they are gone. Any thoughts would help at this point.

I saw there were tickets in the seats RIGHT behind the stage (section 126). Go for those. awesome view from right behind the band.

I've never had a GA seat before for a Muse concert, so any advice, tips, etc. on waiting it out for the entire day are greatly appreciated! :D

So listen, if your like me and don't care care about shaking a musicians hand at THE BARRIER, then enjoy the show towards the back of the crowd with a few whiskeys! If your star struck, get there EARLY (and early means line up at the AM hour).

Don't get me wrong, by all means ROCK THE FUCK OUT!!! It's VEGAS, why not

I've never had a GA seat before for a Muse concert, so any advice, tips, etc. on waiting it out for the entire day are greatly appreciated! :D

If you're a girl and you don't like smelly guys blocking your view go for barrier because not only do you have an awesome view but you get to lean on the rail, you feel less uncomfortable because there's no one in front of you and there's cooler air. If you're a taller guy and you don't care about being uncomfortable I'd say stick toward the back.

I personally love the rail ever since Matt shook my hand :D

OMG, I have so much to do to get ready for this trip! It's sort of making me sick to my stomach to think about being at the show, so I am just thinking about the drive down there and packing and seeing my brother and his new baby when we get there, lol!

So excited!!! I haven't been this excited for a concert since I was like 13. And we won't even talk about what show that was.... :$

Alright, should I bring chairs and food? I was thinking of just going to get something and having my friend hold my spot in line while I go get something for us. I just don't want people to get angry though.

I usually go without chairs and there's carpeting indoors where the line will be, but whatever makes you comfy. :yesey: And you shouldn't have a problem as long as one of you stays while the other leaves for food.

OMG, I have so much to do to get ready for this trip! It's sort of making me sick to my stomach to think about being at the show, so I am just thinking about the drive down there and packing and seeing my brother and his new baby when we get there, lol!

So excited!!! I haven't been this excited for a concert since I was like 13. And we won't even talk about what show that was.... :$

Now I'm curious. :chuckle:

I wish I could be there already! All of my clients canceled their appointments with me so I'm not working today, so I'll use the extra time as a packing day instead of waiting last minute and doing it all tomorrow night like I usually do. :LOL:

O3qiXZRFmRY

I usually go without chairs and there's carpeting indoors where the line will be, but whatever makes you comfy. :yesey: And you shouldn't have a problem as long as one of you stays while the other leaves for food.

O3qiXZRFmRY

Ok, awesome! I didn't know the line was inside. That'll work out great because I'm staying at the mandalay. I'm so excited for this. I can't believe it's already March... :D

Hey everyone! I'm so excited for Sunday!!! I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning. Flight arrives around 11:00 AM. I can't wait to be there already!!!

Just thought I'd post the FB links for the two meetups again. Awhile back, the links weren't "public", so not everyone could see them. They are both "public" now, so everyone please check out the details and join us!

Saturday, March 16 - 9:00 PM - The Pub at Monte Carlo

Sunday, March 17 - Post-gig (approx. 11:00 PM) - Ri Ra (at Mandalay Bay)

Look forward to seeing you all there! :party::\mm/::musesign:

So listen, if your like me and don't care care about shaking a musicians hand at THE BARRIER, then enjoy the show towards the back of the crowd with a few whiskeys! If your star struck, get there EARLY (and early means line up at the AM hour).

Don't get me wrong, by all means ROCK THE FUCK OUT!!! It's VEGAS, why not

Haha, that's awesome, thank you! This is part of my wedding present from my fiance, so waiting in line all day and being nearest to the front would be awesome.... I wish there could be a bar at the barrier, though.

Guys this is my very first ever concert and i'm so glad it's Muse :D

I have a question though, I have GA Floor Tickets so at what time would you guys recommend to arrive at Mandalay per say maybe around 3 hours before? I'm a noob :(

Guys this is my very first ever concert and i'm so glad it's Muse :D

I have a question though, I have GA Floor Tickets so at what time would you guys recommend to arrive at Mandalay per say maybe around 3 hours before? I'm a noob :(

I think around noon would be a good time to start lining up. Since this is your first concert, and if your shorter than average human being, I suggest u get as close to the stage as possible! I've seen it a million times, their will be some tall douche bag that doesn't care if their are four or five short people behind him. I myself am 6 foot 2 inches tall so that's why I feel bad if people behind me can't see the show. That's y I choose to stay around the backish area of the floor. And also to me, the sound is much more bigger further back.

Archived