VIP tickets

InvincibleBliss

I took pictures of the MUSEum for those that might want to see the gear but don't want to do VIP. There wasn't nearly as much stuff as I thought there would be (The album has a picture of just about every memorabilia station minus the megaphone, food, and photobooth station. :LOL: ) but the early entry was a good perk. I wish I had done a package last tour just to compare it to this one.

23703877333_bdae493961.jpg

24222470262_17ece84243.jpg

24248177041_498ba1457c.jpg

24035103330_56ca9a9cd0.jpg

23962887729_bc87005c52.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How early should I arrive if I have a VIP package? Our gig starts at 7:30pm, which by experience with other gigs means that the opening band will go on stage between 7:45-8:30pm, then Muse will go on stage between 9:00 - 9:30pm.

Does the VIP package guarantee a reserved spot in GA only for VIP package holders?

How early should I arrive if I have a VIP package? Our gig starts at 7:30pm, which by experience with other gigs means that the opening band will go on stage between 7:45-8:30pm, then Muse will go on stage between 9:00 - 9:30pm.

Does the VIP package guarantee a reserved spot in GA only for VIP package holders?

Nope. They give everyone some time to enjoy the museum, then gather the GA people and let them in about 10 mins before regular GA/doors. There is no designated VIP spot on the floor.

Nope. They give everyone some time to enjoy the museum, then gather the GA people and let them in about 10 mins before regular GA/doors. There is no designated VIP spot on the floor.

VIP people are advised to arrive 90 minutes before the show starts, which I guess for us means somewhere around 6:00pm. However, I wonder if they will let us in earlier. I might consider driving there and I don't want to get caught in rush hour traffic.

VIP people are advised to arrive 90 minutes before the show starts, which I guess for us means somewhere around 6:00pm. However, I wonder if they will let us in earlier. I might consider driving there and I don't want to get caught in rush hour traffic.

They want you there early to start processing and let you enjoy the perks before they let you on the floor. Not sure exactly what time they do it, but it felt like 10 minutes before regular GA comes in. But you are in the venue/lounge area just a little bit after the first processing time they give you. You can purchase merch and line up to go into the museum and lounge. Just can't go on the floor.

Can you look around this Muse old gear exhibit thing if you don't have VIP? I thought it was a VIP exclusive thing.

It is VIP exclusive. They just sort the VIP group once inside into GA(floor) and seated.

• 1 month later...
I took pictures of the MUSEum for those that might want to see the gear but don't want to do VIP. There wasn't nearly as much stuff as I thought there would be (The album has a picture of just about every memorabilia station minus the megaphone, food, and photobooth station. :LOL: ) but the early entry was a good perk. I wish I had done a package last tour just to compare it to this one.

23703877333_bdae493961.jpg

24222470262_17ece84243.jpg

24248177041_498ba1457c.jpg

24035103330_56ca9a9cd0.jpg

23962887729_bc87005c52.jpg

Awesome pics! I'm thinking of getting VIP tickets for one of the gigs in April (there are still VIP tickets left, I checked). Did you enjoy it completely, or were there some things you didn't like so much. Was it worth the money? It looks worth the money from the pictures, but I want to double check with other musers so I'm not throwing my cash away. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived