2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

Furygirl

What time did Muse get on stage? I won't get there until around 7 but have never had a problem moving to the front of the GA area

Also, I agreed with hoping they play Bliss, Citizen Erased or just anything from OOS. I saw the setlist for MSG and there is nothing from their first two records :(

Pictures do look amazing, though! Can't wait!

Was at MSG both nights and they did indeed on the last night play songs from each of their albums including most definitely their first 2... Dead Star, Sunburn, PIB and Feeling Good, and so on so not sure which setlists you are looking at.

Was at MSG both nights and they did indeed on the last night play songs from each of their albums including most definitely their first 2... Sunburn, PIB and Feeling Good, then Hysteria and so on so not sure which setlists you are looking at.

I saw this setlist, from night one:

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station w/ Star-Spangled Banner Intro

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam (drum and bass solo)

Explorers

Follow Me

United States of Eurasia

Liquid State

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Undisclosed Desires

Stockholm Syndrome

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

Uprising

-Encore-

Starlight

Survival

If they played Muscle Museum and PIB it'd be awesome. PIB always gets the crowd going, as do Bliss and Hysteria

I saw this setlist, from night one:

Supremacy

Map of the Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station w/ Star-Spangled Banner Intro

Knights of Cydonia

Monty Jam (drum and bass solo)

Explorers

Follow Me

United States of Eurasia

Liquid State

Madness

Time Is Running Out

Undisclosed Desires

Stockholm Syndrome

Uprising

-Encore-

Starlight

Survival

If they played Muscle Museum and PIB it'd be awesome. PIB always gets the crowd going, as do Bliss and Hysteria

Well you better check out the 2nd night's setlist then ... it was amazing!

Supremacy

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

(Rage Against the Machine's Revolver outro)

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Hysteria

(Star-Spangled Banner intro, … more)

Knights of Cydonia

(Man with a Harmonica intro)

Feeling Good

(Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley cover) (Lightning Bolt's Dracula Mountain intro)

Follow Me

Sunburn

Liquid State

Madness

Time Is Running Out

(House of the Rising Sun intro)

Undisclosed Desires

Dead Star

(First time played in the US … more)

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Uprising

(Extended outro)

Encore:

Starlight

Survival

Do you know how late the shuttle runs after the concert? I'm going back to Manhattan.

Thanks.

The shuttle bus back to Secaucus Junction is free and runs up to half hour from when the concert ends. There is a bus to Port Authority in NYC too which costs $5.

Also the free shuttle to Izod center from Secaucus Junction only starts running 90 minutes prior to doors.

I recommend for people that wait in line for oh so many hours bring some food and water with them because there is absolutely nothing to eat or drink in that area.

I just hope the weather will be nice to us, lol.

you should be fine as long as its not a DSLR or a legit professional grade. you can always call ahead and ask the venue.

The only show at IZOD where I saw bouncers literally picking people up from their seats and taking them out was for Tool. But the band, the site and even the tickets said NO CAMERAS allowed, yet some people felt entitled to do otherwise

I always bring a portable digital camera, as long as it does not have a removable lens they normally don't bother you. At MSG they allow you in with just about anything, IZOD is a diff. story

Well you better check out the 2nd night's setlist then ... it was amazing!

Supremacy

Panic Station

Supermassive Black Hole

(Rage Against the Machine's Revolver outro)

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Hysteria

(Star-Spangled Banner intro, … more)

Knights of Cydonia

(Man with a Harmonica intro)

Feeling Good

(Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley cover) (Lightning Bolt's Dracula Mountain intro)

Follow Me

Sunburn

Liquid State

Madness

Time Is Running Out

(House of the Rising Sun intro)

Undisclosed Desires

Dead Star

(First time played in the US … more)

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Uprising

(Extended outro)

Encore:

Starlight

Survival

This is, indeed, much better. Hope that for their last date in the area they treat us to a good setlist

Hey Buddah! I was at the first night of MSG, but not the 2nd, and when I heard what they got that night I was so jealous and wished I had gone. Oh to have heard Sunburn and Dead Star. And Hysteria is one of my all time faves and wish i heard it that night.

FYI, in NY they took the stage at 9:05pm, at least the night I went. I showed up for GA West only about 7:40pm, and had a prime spot on the floor, but I went there not needing to be at the barrier or anything, just wanted a good spot, and I was about 7 people back from the barrier.

Hey Buddah! I was at the first night of MSG, but not the 2nd, and when I heard what they got that night I was so jealous and wished I had gone. Oh to have heard Sunburn and Dead Star. And Hysteria is one of my all time faves and wish i heard it that night.

FYI, in NY they took the stage at 9:05pm, at least the night I went. I showed up for GA West only about 7:40pm, and had a prime spot on the floor, but I went there not needing to be at the barrier or anything, just wanted a good spot, and I was about 7 people back from the barrier.

Hey Abbi! Glad to hear you had a good time. I would kill to hear Muscle Museum again, but they haven't played that in a few years here in the US. Thanks for the info on stage time, I really do not need/want to get there too early, so will arrive closer to 8 pm then lol

Did you get tix for IZOD too?

If you haven't already heard, thought I'd let you all know that Biffy Clyro will not be supporting Muse at the Izod as Simon has a respiratory problem. No clue who will be opening so the time Muse comes on stage may be different.

Oh wow, would they have a backup plan in case things like this happen? I wonder who else could open on such notice?

Buddah i actually do not have tix and am not even sure I am coming to this show. But I am wondering what kind of setlist I'll miss out on. I'd LOVE to hear Bliss or even any other rarity just for the luxury to have heard it live! I'll let you know if i DO come though, because you know we'll have to meet up! Where did u say your tix were?

Oh wow, would they have a backup plan in case things like this happen? I wonder who else could open on such notice?

Buddah i actually do not have tix and am not even sure I am coming to this show. But I am wondering what kind of setlist I'll miss out on. I'd LOVE to hear Bliss or even any other rarity just for the luxury to have heard it live! I'll let you know if i DO come though, because you know we'll have to meet up! Where did u say your tix were?

I got GA floor tickets, but doubt I will be close to the barrier, just too old for that lol. Seen them in small venues enought times to just go to their shows and enjoy them without the stress of having to be there early and upfront.

I will try to video something. Definitely the intro, for they have IMO some of the best intro productions right now. Last time I captured Unintended at MSG, I think I posted it on my FB somewhere

yikes! well, i guess it is all up to the record label to choose a replacement

one of the reasons why I'd prefer to see shows in Europe, where there are always good opening bands

Dead Sara have opened for Muse in the earlier leg of the US tour

If you haven't already heard, thought I'd let you all know that Biffy Clyro will not be supporting Muse at the Izod as Simon has a respiratory problem. No clue who will be opening so the time Muse comes on stage may be different.

No Biffy? Thats disappointing, I just started getting into them in preparation for this show.

Hey just a question. I saw Muse at Mohegan Sun and then at the Garden, now I'm dying to see them tomorrow night at IZOD. I'm about to buy tickets on eBay and the seller is saying that they are PDF files for the GA section that he got in the fanclub presale. On ticketmaster it says that only paperless tickets will be accepted for General Admission. So in short my question is if anyone got PDF tickets from the fan club presale? Thanks in advance.

Yes i got the ga pre sale ticket and it says will call and that the receipt is the ticket BUT you have to have the credit card used apparently they scan the credit card and it shows up. Not sure if this is true but i can tell you the receipt does not have a barcode...

So guys, I have the WILL-CALL thing so I have to pick up my tickets at the box office tomorrow.

The thing is I want to get a close as I can to the stage so I'm going to be standing in line like all day. It says doors open at 6:30 yet the box office opens at 11 AM Monday-Friday...

So... I'm confused. When am I going to get my tickets? Isn't the box office on the inside of the izod center? or no? Is it on the outside?

Archived