2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

Furygirl

Hey guys,

Hubby and I are flying from Australia to see Muse and we have tickets for a show in NY and also in NJ. We have planned our whole holiday around these concerts!

Hopefully we will be able to work out how to get to NJ from NY, if you see any lost looking people that will be us!

Can't wait!!

Hi

I'm also coming from Australia to see Muse. Unfortunately the dates didn't work for the NY concert so I'm seeing Muse in NJ.

I read that there was a shuttle bus from NY to the IZOD Center and return. Is that right?

I'll listen out for your Aussie voices!

Angela

Hi

I'm also coming from Australia to see Muse. Unfortunately the dates didn't work for the NY concert so I'm seeing Muse in NJ.

I read that there was a shuttle bus from NY to the IZOD Center and return. Is that right?

I'll listen out for your Aussie voices!

Angela

Hi Angela! Yay for Aussie Musers.

I have no idea how we will get to NJ, I think we will probably catch the shuttle bus. Not long now, can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone who ordered these tickets during the pre-sale received their tix yet? I'm just getting nervous. Someone posted earlier that all tix sold during the pre sale were being held at will call, but I don't think that's correct since my receipt shows we paid for shipping. Got all my other Muse tickets. Probably worrying for no reason as there's still plenty of time but can't help it!

Has anyone who ordered these tickets during the pre-sale received their tix yet? I'm just getting nervous. Someone posted earlier that all tix sold during the pre sale were being held at will call, but I don't think that's correct since my receipt shows we paid for shipping. Got all my other Muse tickets. Probably worrying for no reason as there's still plenty of time but can't help it!

i havent got mine from the pre sale and mine are supposed to be delievered. still plenty of time

I got two sets of tix for this show....(long story! LOL!!).....one of the sets was VIP, which are at will call, and one was seats in level two...thos tix I got in the mail about 3+ weeks ago. Am actually looking to sell this pair if anyone is interested! (have posted the details on Musebay, and also ealier in this thread). Dont know if this helps answer your question, sunflower1?? Don't blame you for getting nervous!!

• 2 weeks later...

I was dating a girl a couple months ago and got her these tickets as an early birthday present. Sure enough we broke up and now I am stuck with these tickets. I am not really into MUSE so I am looking to sell the tickets. All the information is below. If you are seriously interested please email me at Nickruckusnj@hotmail.com. I have the tickets in hand and purchased them off stub hub. They are very good seats. Looking for $100 a piece. I will ship them priority mail. Payment by PayPal please or if you want to meet that works too. I am located in Montclair, NJ. Thanks Nick.

Section: Upper Level 203

Row: 2

Seats: 6 & 7

Price: $100 each

Hi Angela! Yay for Aussie Musers.

I have no idea how we will get to NJ, I think we will probably catch the shuttle bus. Not long now, can't wait!

Hey Mike, Welcome to the metro area!

I believe you coudl either take a shuttle bus or just a cab from NYC into the IZOD. I live in NJ, but will also stay locally at a hotel and then just cab it. Driving in to the Meadowlands is not that bad, but getting out of there after a concert will take at least 40 minutes, unless you are lucky or leave before the last encore song.

Well hello Buddah!!!!!! I am so happy to see you here too!!!!!:D Which Muse shows are you going to?? So far I have tickets to the first night at MSG. I'd love to go to more shows! How exciting to be fans of both Muse and DM at this time!!

Hi guys! Is anyone going to this gig from Philadelphia area? I have GA ticket and I'm going alone. Not sure how I'm getting there yet (can't go by car)... Would anyone like to go together?

I too am going solo but going very early to qeue early and get up front, I'm taking nj transit not sure what you would take.

Well hello Buddah!!!!!! I am so happy to see you here too!!!!!:D Which Muse shows are you going to?? So far I have tickets to the first night at MSG. I'd love to go to more shows! How exciting to be fans of both Muse and DM at this time!!

hey Abbi!!!! yeah, fancy that!

I am only going to IZOD, because MSG is during the week and I am getting old, lol. No, seriously, the sound at IZOD is much better than at MSG, and last time I went to both I was let down with the latter.

Man, I still remember when they played Bowery ballroom soon after Absolution came out, that show was absolutely insane!

I am so jealous -- it would have been a dream to go to a show for Absolution. Quite possibly my fave album still. I was late in my fandom. I should have gone to the 2007 Festival Pier show in philly but it wasn't convenient at the time, so then I had to wait till march 2010 when they came to Philly. It's almost overwhelming to play this game of getting tix for both of these shows at the same time. I only just got my Muse tix, and they haven't even arrived yet, UGH, and then we both know we have another presale today for our other great love:)

Anyway, I am considering trying to find tix to IZOD....

I am so jealous -- it would have been a dream to go to a show for Absolution. Quite possibly my fave album still. I was late in my fandom. I should have gone to the 2007 Festival Pier show in philly but it wasn't convenient at the time, so then I had to wait till march 2010 when they came to Philly. It's almost overwhelming to play this game of getting tix for both of these shows at the same time. I only just got my Muse tix, and they haven't even arrived yet, UGH, and then we both know we have another presale today for our other great love:)

You just reminded me of that show in Candem! I think it was the Curiosa tour. It was so funny because Muse played this tiny corner stage outside the main venue, there were hardly any people because everyone was inside waiting for The Cure.

Last I checked there were tix available for IZOD, but idk how good they are

And you know my fate with DM already lol

I have two tix to this gig I am trying to sell...you can PM me if interested. :) All the details are in the Musebay thread above. :)

I have an extra GA Floor ticket for the Izod show. I'm trying to sell for face value. I'm also planning on lining up pretty early, so if you're interested PM me. I'd love to sell the ticket to someone willing to help me hold a spot on line for the show.

Archived