Furygirl

2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

I'm planning on this one. I saw Coldplay at Izod this summer and I was surprised to see that the entire floor had seats put out. I don't know if this is something that the venue does for every show or not, but I'm hoping that they have a proper GA floor for muse.

I'm planning on this one. I saw Coldplay at Izod this summer and I was surprised to see that the entire floor had seats put out. I don't know if this is something that the venue does for every show or not, but I'm hoping that they have a proper GA floor for muse.

I went to see Foo Fighters at Izod last year and there were no seats. I guess it depends on the band. I'm sure there will be no seats on the floor for Muse.

Anyway, I'm sure I will be there! Also want to go to MSG but this is much closer to me. Can't wait!

I went to see Foo Fighters at Izod last year and there were no seats. I guess it depends on the band. I'm sure there will be no seats on the floor for Muse.

Cool, that's good to know.

I was at the Izod Center for Coldplay as well, but it's a band thing to have the floor seated and not a venue thing.

Going to try my best at the presale tomorrow. Any tips? Last time I waited close to a month before I bought tickets and ended up waaaay in the back.

Good luck to everyone! ;)

I got my tickets on Section 122... I was hoping for something a little closer but I can't complain too much. I used to go on GA, but I'm getting a little too old for that. :$

hi guys,

I am planning on attending this show but unfortunately i joined the website too late and couldnt get the presale. Is GA sold out? I want to get 4 GA tickets on friday, am i destined to fail?

I got GA tix! :D This presale was so quick and easy' date=' for a change.[/quote']

I know right? No constant reloading every minute hoping that more tickets were added. So excited! Woo GA! So excited! :D

Just bought my tickets. GA FINALLY. I've never been to a concert for a popular band with GA tickets.

There was no other delivery option during the presale other than "Will Call"? right? I didn't see anything else.

I hate that. I get my tickets AT the venue instead of having them shipped?

Hoping I can get GA tix to this show tomorrow! *fingers crossed* This and the NY show are the closest shows to me' date=' about a 4 hour drive.[/quote']

I'm driving from Maryland as well. I'm hoping the add a date in MD or VA at some point... but if not I still have my tix for NY.

I recently moved to Maryland from New York, and I have to say that as much as I disliked the high cost of living in NY, at least it was good to know that bands hardly ever skip NY when tour dates come out.

i couldnt get these presale tix, sucks, but apparently theres another presale on thursday at 10am according to ticketmaster. anyone know that presale password?

i couldnt get these presale tix, sucks, but apparently theres another presale on thursday at 10am according to ticketmaster. anyone know that presale password?

I heard that last years password was RESISTANCE. maybe itll be the same theme

Got my GA ticket for this. :D

Though, I can't properly celebrate until I get my MSG tix tomorrow. :\

Still, very excited. xD

I'm so glad I checked this thread because I didn't even realize the presale for this was today. :facepalm: But I just got my GA tickets! :D See you all there!

*crosses fingers for tomorrow*

I'm so glad I checked this thread because I didn't even realize the presale for this was today. :facepalm: But I just got my GA tickets! :D See you all there!

*crosses fingers for tomorrow*

Woo! :dance:

Woo! :dance:

And I'm planning on actually saying hi to people this time around instead of hiding in my corner. :LOL::$ /awkardandshy

Section 107 for me!

Not amazing seats, but a huge improvement for me. And my dad was the one buy tickets; I'm surprised he figured out how to work the presale. :LOL:

Now just a six month or so wait!

did anyone get their pre sale tix later in the day or did you get them at right about 10 am? ticketmaster does slow releases did not know if pre-sales do it to, thanks im trying for msg

Just bought my tickets. GA FINALLY. I've never been to a concert for a popular band with GA tickets.

There was no other delivery option during the presale other than "Will Call"? right? I didn't see anything else.

I hate that. I get my tickets AT the venue instead of having them shipped?

It seems that possibly this may be a way to allow everyone tickets and make it not so easy for scalpers

did anyone get their pre sale tix later in the day or did you get them at right about 10 am? ticketmaster does slow releases did not know if pre-sales do it to, thanks im trying for msg

I got mine at 1:45pm so it's not the end of the world if you miss it, but I expect demand for MSG tickets to be higher as well.