2013.04.19 - IZOD Center, E. Rutherford, NJ, US

Furygirl

Do you guys know how long does the concert take? I need to come back to my city in NJ after the show finishes and they have trains in Penn Station until 1:30 AM. Do you think I am gonna make it?

You will catch the train before 1:30am. Just follow the signs after the show that read "shuttle bus to NJ"

Done it loads of times. There's nothing to see around there so there's no point lingering.

So guys, I have the WILL-CALL thing so I have to pick up my tickets at the box office tomorrow.

The thing is I want to get a close as I can to the stage so I'm going to be standing in line like all day. It says doors open at 6:30 yet the box office opens at 11 AM Monday-Friday...

So... I'm confused. When am I going to get my tickets? Isn't the box office on the inside of the izod center? or no? Is it on the outside?

Box office is indoors but we will all have numbered wrist bands so you cannot lose your place in line.

Box office is indoors but we will all have numbered wrist bands so you cannot lose your place in line.

What exactly does that mean? At 11 AM we will go in and get our tickets and we will receive a wristband but then be told to go back outside in line in the spot our wristband says?

I don't get it :( Just checking because for the first time I have bought GA Muse tickets and want to be as close as possible

What exactly does that mean? At 11 AM we will go in and get our tickets and we will receive a wristband but then be told to go back outside in line in the spot our wristband says?

I don't get it :( Just checking because for the first time I have bought GA Muse tickets and want to be as close as possible

That's exactly what might happen, we go back outside and wait in line. I doubt there's any special treatment for fanclub buyers so we won't have early entry or anything that differentiates us from Ticketmaster GA.

That's exactly what might happen, we go back outside and wait in line. I doubt there's any special treatment for fanclub buyers so we won't have early entry or anything that differentiates us from Ticketmaster GA.

Hmm.. So if I get there at 11 and get my tickets and my wristband.. I can go home and come back at 6:30 when the doors open and it'll be like I never stepped out of line?

Yeah you could do that. I've seen it done. I'd let someone know before you left though.

That's awesome. I mean I won't go all the way home but thats crazy how you can do that.

Sorry. So many questions but I just want it to be perfect ;)

So how do people get these wristbands? Only the will call people or what? And who distributes them?

Anyone heading up from Philadelphia? Really excited for GA, I've never gotten floor tickets before!

E;10070684']Yessir' date=' I'm taking 3 friends from just outside Philly. We're GA too, cant wait![/quote']

I am from South Jersey, just outside Philly too and I am heading up for the show tonite. I am so excited!! I bought these tix because I was so bummed their weren't coming to Philly with the original tour dates. When they added on Philly, I just bought another ticket for that show! :LOL:

I was at the second MSG show and it was hands down the best Muse concert I have been too. The roulette wheel landing on green for Dead Star....Sunburn was a humongous shock. Plus I was at the Wachovia Center in 2010 when they play Citizen Erased so I feel like I am on a lucky streak with rare songs! :D

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a great set list because as everyone has said, its their last US date until we see them all in September again. Muse three times in one year...I am one lucky girl! :D

I'm in section 8 tonight for my 9th Muse concert. They better have a better set list then Monday at MSG. So predictable. I don't get nearly as excited over this band as I used to. Chances of me ever hearing Dead Star are practically non existent.

Ok this might be a dumb question: but is GA separated into sections? Like where uis section 8? I don't see it on the seat chart. I saw people on Craigslist selling tix with numbered GA sections too, and I am confused.

Also: Did ANYONE get some kind of ticket for GA, even though they are paperless, i keep seeing people selling them saying they have tickets, and if i chose to buy one I am kinda iffy on it, you know?

Thanks!

Ok this might be a dumb question: but is GA separated into sections? Like where uis section 8? I don't see it on the seat chart. I saw people on Craigslist selling tix with numbered GA sections too, and I am confused.

Also: Did ANYONE get some kind of ticket for GA, even though they are paperless, i keep seeing people selling them saying they have tickets, and if i chose to buy one I am kinda iffy on it, you know?

Thanks!

GA is all one section. At the IZOD sometimes they split it in halves, but the count only is to have a number of people allowed in the area. I have been to the GA section several times there and never did it feel crowded, matter of fact, most people will have plenty of space to move around and return to their spots even.

Will be there around 8ish tonight, hope to see some of you!

I don't give any shits that the setlist was generic. MATT HUGGED ME I CAN SERIOUSLY DIE NOW. I don't know how I'm still alive. My face is sore from how hard I've been smiling the past three hours. (any chance anyone got pics of that btw? I want to remember it and I got nothing but my memories :p)

This was the best concert from them therefore probably the best concert ever. Who cares about the playlist if it was all played phenomenally. Loved the stage layout and the band's interaction with the different areas of the crowd.

That being said....

I can't believe I got to look straight into the eyes of my idol and shake his hand. GAH! Just surreal! :D

this was a great show. with all the shows ive seen the last week, ive come to stop worrying about what they play and just get lost in it. the crowd energy was FANTASTIC. the singing along, the camera lights during exlporers was great.

i got a great video of bellamy chucking his guitar through doms bass drum

there were some issues with the equipment. chris's bass cut out in the beginning of uprising. the CO2 cannons never worked properly during unsustainable and survival

I don't give any shits that the setlist was generic. MATT HUGGED ME I CAN SERIOUSLY DIE NOW. I don't know how I'm still alive. My face is sore from how hard I've been smiling the past three hours. (any chance anyone got pics of that btw? I want to remember it and I got nothing but my memories :p)

Oh yeah, I'm not complaining about what they played, I still had an amazing time and I was ridiculously happy.

I SAW THAT, I WAS CHEERING FOR YOU

this was a great show. with all the shows ive seen the last week, ive come to stop worrying about what they play and just get lost in it. the crowd energy was FANTASTIC. the singing along, the camera lights during exlporers was great.

i got a great video of bellamy chucking his guitar through doms bass drum

there were some issues with the equipment. chris's bass cut out in the beginning of uprising. the CO2 cannons never worked properly during unsustainable and survival

I saw them in 2010 at the Prudential Center, and the crowd was so much more energetic last night. I was in 107, and around me was a little bit dead (including the guy behind me smoking pot :LOL: ) but there were plenty of people going crazy like me.

Do you have a link to the video? I'd love to see it again! Some idiots by me actually left while they were fixing the drums because they thought it was over.

Having never seen either songs live before, I can't say that I even noticed the CO2 cannon issues. I did hear Chris's bass trouble though.

Now I'm patiently waiting for a bootleg. :p

Archived